• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OM JLC Master triple date Moon review

Steste

12/5/18
timnic54 - thanks for the great review!

I'm contemplating buying this watch, if the small seconds were functional it would be a no-brainer.
What say you, as a rep veteran:n

1. OM JLC Master triple date
2. ZF JLC Master moon
3. OMF Blancpain Villeret triple date

The BP has the same functions as the JLC triple date, but with central hands and radial date. I'm not sure how I feel about that layout.
I'd love to hear your opinion!

I am considering those 3 watches as well. The dial i find more interesting is 1) but the non functioning seconds are a real issue for me

Almog

Known Member
22/5/18
I am considering those 3 watches as well. The dial i find more interesting is 1) but the non functioning seconds are a real issue for me

If the guilloche was halfway decent on the blue Villeret it would be my favorite, but it looks so cheap when compared to gen.

Right after that, it's JLC triple date, if only it had running seconds :(

Reactions: vcappp

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand

Almog

If you want a great rep which will never be called out and is truly a fine watch then buy the ZF moon.

If you want a really great watch which is a flawed rep and could be called out because of the second hand, then buy the OM triple date moon.

Personally, I have both. I only care what I think.

Reactions: Almog and vcappp

Enzo954

Horology Curious
28/8/18
This second hand issue is so disappointing! I recently fell in love with the gen version of this watch and this rep looked very good. I almost pulled the trigger until I read this thread. Is there any chance that this issue will be corrected or the movement just is what it is and can't be converted to a second hand function?

Reactions: packerjames95