• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLC Polaris

Kdawggy

Known Member
3/4/18
I just dont get why tehy havent worked on it already. Unless there is a spacing issue with the current available Chinese movements

Looks to be the same (or at least, visually similar enough to the eye) spacing as the JLC Master Chrograph. There's already reps of those using the A7750 in a two subdial setup.

Thickness is usually an issue with 7750's as they usually hit the ~15mm mark (the Polaris Chrono is 11.9mm), but there's a couple of dual-subdial IWC Portugieser's using the 7750 that came out this year that are sitting at 12.5mm. It can be done, I just hope the factory thinks it's worth the effort.

Jaqueslepro

6/3/18
... they did the reference number wrong ...

841.3.37.S
...seriously?!

My dreamreplica just committed suicide.

Ps: the newly listed Glashuette was regulated in 6 "F"ositions by the way. God dammit.

:mad:

dancraig

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/8/18
... they did the reference number wrong ...

841.3.37.S
...seriously?!

My dreamreplica just committed suicide.

Ps: the newly listed Glashuette was regulated in 6 "F"ositions by the way. God dammit.

:mad:

If that was the only flaw, it would be a super rep

Jaqueslepro

6/3/18
If that was the only flaw, it would be a super rep

Yea true, but if that goes on top of the other flaws... then I am curious why they let a blindfolded illiterate do the spell checking on the recent releases, after they invested so much money. That is like letting your 3 year old sister drive your new Mercedes home from the dealer.

Hopefully that is just the prototype. The printing is very prototypy aswell.

ruebli

Looking Around
27/10/19
Has anyone bought the non-date version already?

What can you say about it?