• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLC Polaris

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
As many of you may have already seen JLC is by far my fav watch company (more than the popular Rolex or AP). I owned and I still own reps and gens.

My question is why there is still not a good rep of the JLC Polaris to date? I'm absolutely in love with it.
https://www.jaeger-lecoultre.com/eu...-plrs/jaeger-lecoultre-plrs-date/9068670.html

I really don't think it will be a hard job to replicate it, pretty standard shape, 42mm size and 13mm thickness and mostly CLOSED-CASEBACK.

I remember that I had a Ultra thin date some months ago and using a miyota 9015 the thinnest that reps could get was around 9.5-10mm and it's even 3mm thinner than the Polaris.

Any idea?

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
I’d buy the automatic (no date) in a heartbeat.

I can’t imagine millions of people were asking for a rep Fifty Fathoms before it was released but it was a runaway success for Noob, so surely they could speculate on this as I’m sure it’d be popular.

I’ve tried a gen and the come up quite thin so would wear really nicely under a shirt cuff.

Reactions: angeldog99

Slayer1976

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
25/7/16
Just oozes class, I’m slowly falling for JLC. Would pick one up in heartbeat if this got released

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
This will be made by a major factory in one year. The info given was that the product will be released before the end of 2019. So wait patiently.

Neuf

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/18
That...Looks really nice, indeed. I always thought that JLC was only good at more dressy watches and it is still very strange to see a sporty model with their logo, but it definitely looks good.

And is that really a rotating rehaut like on the AP Diver? Because I LOVE that complication! That would probably make me buy one if one does indeed release :D

Cedders

Looking Around
15/4/18
Asked about a while back. Glad to see that other like the JLC! Rolex is always the main brand that is on wishlist list, LOVELY don't get me wrong! But having on my wrist (until the sad day that some C%^× visited my house to do his shooping) my dad's Memovox tribute to Polaris...a magnificent work of art..
Can't afford the 10/15K to replace it and was to young (Stupid) to insure my gen at the time so really looking forward for a factory to release a good model..
????

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/jaeger-lecoultre/6690314-jlc-memovox

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Should be easy enough to rep this. I would buy it just for fun if nothing else

79674681cd0022139cf353f9a6200867.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
I hope they realease one with SS bracelet, too

markvmains

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/2/17
Such a classy watch. Keeping my eye on a real one hopefully one day.

Kdawggy

Known Member
3/4/18
+1 on the chrono. Def would be very interested in that model.

Fingers crossed. They released a non-fully functioning Polaris Geographic WT a few days ago, so here's hoping they can meet somewhere in the middle and deliver a decent standard chrono.

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Fingers crossed. They released a non-fully functioning Polaris Geographic WT a few days ago, so here's hoping they can meet somewhere in the middle and deliver a decent standard chrono.

I just dont get why tehy havent worked on it already. Unless there is a spacing issue with the current available Chinese movements