• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
Do you know if the Camille Fornet strap comes with the JLC logo on the inside? They have you select you watch brand from a drop down menu on their site. Just thinking that could be the reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do not, they have a Camille Fornet logo. Only way to get a JLC logo is to buy it from a JLC boutique or an authorised reseller.

Reactions: Theycallmederek

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Man some of those custom straps look thicker than the watch. Completely ruins the balance of the watch. I’ve tried Jacobs strap on this watch but it’s a waste of money. Weights too much for such a thin and light weight watch head. It’s almost like the strap is wearing the watch

I’m happy with the extra thin rep strap tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

I know what you are saying S. The gen strap is the same. I still have one but not the watch. I am saving it until I buy the RG version. The gen wears comfortably but it is like all strap and no watch.

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Approved my ZF today - don’t really care about the moon if everything else is superior
ZDcXcg.jpg

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
Beautiful watch. Wear it well!

I like my Ziczac leather strap.
IMG-20190719-135144939-2.jpg

IMG-20190703-125503431-HDR-2.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

Reactions: C Master

Watchnerd86

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/2/19
This watch is amazing. Can you also dress it down and wear it with a T-shirt you guys think? Unfortunately, I never wear a suit..

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
This watch is amazing. Can you also dress it down and wear it with a T-shirt you guys think? Unfortunately, I never wear a suit..

Of course you can. In 2021, dress watches are meant to be worn casually. Wearing a dress watch with a suit is such a dated look imo.

Reactions: pompompurin

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Hm I could see myself wearing it with a brown leather strap for sure.

Grey leather works well too, that's what I wore mine on. Made it more casual. That said... I ended up getting rid of it because there's no reason not to wear divers. James Bond has normalised diver watches for suits etc. So works for all.

That said the JLC was beautiful

Reactions: C Master

tlander13

1/11/20
USA
When I was choosing between GF or ZF, my TD mentioned that both factories are part of the same family and share many of their parts. Can anyone confirm this?

time2watch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/20
I see so many people rocking these types of dress watches with casual clothing and vice versa - people wearing sport watches with their suits. So I don't think it really matters much these days

Reactions: pompompurin

omegaraiden

Horology Curious
25/11/19
I just saw a V4 of the GF
on TrustyTime. Did anyone check it out yet? Is it better than the V3?
Also how does it compare to ZF?