• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
JLC, Vacheron, Patek spare parts are very hard to find

On the cnotrary ofc with Rolex

horacio08

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/3/12
Just pulled the trigger on this piece. Can someone confirm the watch strap replacement size? Also I see multiple mentions of thin straps looking and feeling bests. Which strap makers might you gentlemen recommend for this piece

kombazz

12/4/14
Just pulled the trigger on this piece. Can someone confirm the watch strap replacement size? Also I see multiple mentions of thin straps looking and feeling bests. Which strap makers might you gentlemen recommend for this piece

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

kombazz

12/4/14

93059423fd3c78d662643635d7803d0e.jpg

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

kombazz

12/4/14

514fd8ccb962c918a3ec04045dcb5890.jpg

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

shel504

Renowned Member
26/5/20
I recommend either a gen or Delugs strap.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

I have a couple custom Delugs being made as we speak. Haven't heard too much about them here, but they look great. Glad to see them recommended.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Man some of those custom straps look thicker than the watch. Completely ruins the balance of the watch. I’ve tried Jacobs strap on this watch but it’s a waste of money. Weights too much for such a thin and light weight watch head. It’s almost like the strap is wearing the watch

I’m happy with the extra thin rep strap tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
Camille Fornet is where you should buy a strap for this watch imo.

Theycallmederek

Horology Curious
10/5/20
Anyone tried a Peter.watchacc strap?
He seems to be well regarded and uses top notch leathers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr.Paneristi

12/3/18
Anyone tried a Peter.watchacc strap?
He seems to be well regarded and uses top notch leathers.

Peter does amazing alligator straps. He has hand made straps for my genuine panerai luminor 1392 and my ZF MUT moon. I can vouch that his $200 straps top-notch

Last edited:

Theycallmederek

Horology Curious
10/5/20
Camille Fornet is where you should buy a strap for this watch imo.

Do you know if the Camille Fornet strap comes with the JLC logo on the inside? They have you select you watch brand from a drop down menu on their site. Just thinking that could be the reason.