• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

Fulcanelli

Known Member
7/7/19
EU
^me too, white face SS. I was planning on ordering a ziczac croc strap as they pad them 5mm tapering to 2mm .

andrewmb

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/9/19
I was looking at the Ziczac straps too - are you getting a custom one made with curved ends to fit the watch, or would the straight ones fit with straight spring bars? Do you know what price they charge for a custom strap?

FelixS

Renowned Member
Patron
9/1/19
Munich, Germany
Hi all, I need your help, please ????☺️????

i am desperately looking for this watch:

Gray dial and Silver Moonphase.

I wrote to PureTime and InTime, if it is possible to order this combination, because they both have the watches from ZF (gray dial with RG case and silver Moonphase with white dial) - but I wanted the gray dial with SS case and silver Moonphase.
They told me, the only chance is to order both watches and mix them up by myself.
ZF wouldn’t do this combination.????

Does anyone know some TD who can manage this?
The only thing would be to change dial or to change Moonphase (gold —> silver).

I can’t do it myself and I don’t wanna bye 2 watches just for a silver Moonphase. ????????

Thank you for your help ????

Any advice or help is very welcome ! ????????????

FelixS

megapleb

Known Member
5/7/18
US
Looking at QC pics I'm seeing a strange profile around the lugs that I can't see on any other pictures. Is it just me?
c9067202aad913f295ba35c7e5fb93ae.jpg
1c27f0fb4cb0c8423db10ec57410e4aa.jpg
6e32914f0962b348adbb6f30dd62e232.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Horology Curious
28/10/19
USA
Hi guys, is there a difference in the ZF vs GF v2 servicing wise? Is one easier to service than the other? Are movements easy to get replacements for?

Thanks!

megapleb

Known Member
5/7/18
US
Is the pusher below the crown supposed to change date? It did for one day, but now I can't get it to change again.

blackawd

Known Member
20/6/17
Is the white dial version actually white or is it more silver? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ralphoi

Hurricane Hublot
Supporter
3/1/10
But very expensive ;)
Hi felix did you finally get the grey moon phase? If yes can you share a link? I'm looking for the exact same combo! Thanks

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

FelixS

Renowned Member
Patron
9/1/19
Munich, Germany
Hi felix did you finally get the grey moon phase? If yes can you share a link? I'm looking for the exact same combo! Thanks

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Hi,

no I didn’t get it - they say I would have to build it my own with 2 watches ...

And I guess:

As Effe said the „JLC factory“ ... he supposed the gen watch at JLC. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: effewatch

shamanblues999

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/4/18
Just as an FYI, for those who have this watch, the Miyota movement has a known issue with a noisy rotor. This was an annoyance for me and almost got rid of the watch, but there is a solution which worked really well for me. Oiling (or lubricating the rotor), really carefully with ball bearing grease did the trick. Here is the forum link for more info: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...tor-or-replace-movement?p=8770159#post8770159

Reactions: Eiffeltauer

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Just as an FYI, for those who have this watch, the Miyota movement has a known issue with a noisy rotor. This was an annoyance for me and almost got rid of the watch, but there is a solution which worked really well for me. Oiling (or lubricating the rotor), really carefully with ball bearing grease did the trick. Here is the forum link for more info: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...tor-or-replace-movement?p=8770159#post8770159

Do you have another rep with Miyota? they are usually a bit loud all

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Has anybody installed gen straps, where do I source them?

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
JLC website :p You just go on the site.. chuck in the model reference and you can buy! Legit that easy

That's what I had tried first ;) I put in the reference (136.2.520) but no straps show up. Even the model details didn't have alternative straps listed. Ended up looking at the white dial version and I found the brown strap. Thanks for your help!!

Edit: The US site is not letting me buy online, have to call a phone number. What if he asks me about the watch :(

Last edited: