• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

kombazz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/14
Does the GF V2 have less of that marker-lifting that you see with ZFs or is it just luck of the draw?

Also does the GF come in the grey dial at all?

I have both of them(GF & ZF)
GF is better at all ( date/moon phase buttons positions, date printed, dial sunburst is close to Gen, shiny moon & stars.....)

If GF coming gray dial, I’ll pull the trigger ^^

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Reactions: sniffti

kombazz

12/4/14
ZF & GF
2ea181d140c6891e6c9c69403411d90b.jpg

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

garaged

Known Member
17/4/17
The GF v2 is on the right ,correct?

I really wish they'd make the grey version too. Otherwise I'll probably end up with the white dial.

seisohai

9/8/18
Dear all

I just got my QC today.
I know we should not post our QC here but I am new thus I am asking for opinion.

I find that there is uneven distance at the 12 o'clock marker and the dots at the side. Just wanna ask if that was just me or it's obvious?

The date pointer is off as well. Is it common??
aaff9b45b3f5d281e628c7e8ff7d4940.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Rolorin

Known Member
3/10/17
Dear all

I just got my QC today.
I know we should not post our QC here but I am new thus I am asking for opinion.

I find that there is uneven distance at the 12 o'clock marker and the dots at the side. Just wanna ask if that was just me or it's obvious?

The date pointer is off as well. Is it common??
aaff9b45b3f5d281e628c7e8ff7d4940.jpg

Sadly, perfect marker at 12 alignment has been an issue for a while.

But that date alignment seems reason to RL.

seisohai

9/8/18
Thanks. But what does RL mean btw haha.

I have rejected the watch anyhow. I have seen too many nice versions in this forum and thus I am sure there are better ones out there.

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
I believe that date alignment is the same as gen if you check pics of gens on chrono24 with the date at later months and the time.

riziy

Looking Around
21/10/19
Hey guys.

I've been returning to this thread for a few months and finally decided to order from Ryan at intime05.co.

I posted the pictures below and am curious if anyone notices a misalignment with the back of the hour hand. Not sure if its just an illusion in the picture. Your input is greatly appreciated!

https://imgur.com/F9bEHAy

https://imgur.com/ypxWKDk

EDIT: I asked for some more pictures of the face of the watch aswell as a perfect side shot to check the thinness

Last edited:

seisohai

9/8/18
Guys
I have put my order on intime and as mentioned I have rejected the qc on the same day.

However I suddenly received an email one week after, which is today, saying I have actually accepted the qc and is pending shipment.

What crap was this?? Anyone experienced this before?? I have contacted them again and pm ryan on this though

PG7777

Known Member
27/1/19
Guys
I have put my order on intime and as mentioned I have rejected the qc on the same day.

However I suddenly received an email one week after, which is today, saying I have actually accepted the qc and is pending shipment.

What crap was this?? Anyone experienced this before?? I have contacted them again and pm ryan on this though

It happened to me as well, nothing to worry about. Talk to Ryan and he will sort this out for you. They just pressed the wrong button :)

seisohai

9/8/18
It happened to me as well, nothing to worry about. Talk to Ryan and he will sort this out for you. They just pressed the wrong button :)
Woah. Kinda surprised that I am not the only one. How ridiculous.

Asghar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
27/10/19
Anyone seen this version of the watch?
3cfb20ff9b4b09d95510f88d444ac135.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

RickC137

Horology Curious
25/10/18
Isn't kind of sketchy that the RG version is only $10 more than the regular GF V2s? Wouldn't this mean the plating is extremely cheap or even just gold toned?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Isn't kind of sketchy that the RG version is only $10 more than the regular GF V2s? Wouldn't this mean the plating is extremely cheap or even just gold toned?

If you look at one of the stickies in the Rolex section about plating you will be shocked lol. They may not be gold but I love the "gold" plated stuff :)

Reactions: RickC137

tdx18

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/10/19
I've just received the GF V2 white dial version of it (will add pictures later this weekend I hope) and I'm extremely fond of the actual watch. GF's work on this is impressive to me.

There's one thing I'm sort of too stupid to figure out I guess: How'd you change the date on this timepiece?

Pusher on 8 o'clock sets the moonphase - that's clear. Crown position 2 (far out) sets time and date changes accordingly when set past midnight. Crown position 1 apparently does nothing and I don't feel any kind of "resistance" to it when rotating in either direction as I would normally expect when changing the date on a watch in this crown position.

Is it simply too late right here and now or am I missing something?

Apparently it is too late because I totally didn't see the second pusher at 4 o'clock for setting the date. LOL.

Last edited: