• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

erudite

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/11/18
*****************.com/F5qtEDQ.jpg
tfAxki7.jpg

*****************.com/tfAxki7.jpg
F5qtEDQ.jpg

Hey guys, first time ordering a rep watch. Would anyone be able to give my QC a quick look?

Imgur is the blocked site. I tried attaching the images but the file size was too large.

Last edited:

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
Is it true that ZF JLC Ultra Thin is out of stock now?
Yes it is, appearently this watch is always out of stock, I believe they just do few pieces each batch because they always finish immediately.

DragonTan

Horology Curious
19/12/15
Hey all, long time lurker. Can anyone give your thoughts on this? I feel the alignment for the 6 is a bit off but my TD says that this is the best it's gonna be. Should I accept it? Do you think I'm being too picky?

Many thanks in advanced!

qc pic - qc pic

MarksandSpencer

24/4/17
Hey all, long time lurker. Can anyone give your thoughts on this? I feel the alignment for the 6 is a bit off but my TD says that this is the best it's gonna be. Should I accept it? Do you think I'm being too picky?

Many thanks in advanced!

qc pic - qc pic

Too picky. You pass this one, next one will have something else and so on. Just get it and enjoy it!

Recypher

30/6/18
Mine had the same issue with the 6 marker, I took the front off the watch (it’s easy as it’s only held in place with 4 screws) and straightened it up a bit.

even though, that marker is so small when it on your wrist you won’t notice it.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17

Many thanks in advanced!

qc pic - qc pic

You can trust Toro! and you won‘t notice that! mine has the same ;)

SiegeX

Horology Curious
4/9/17
Hi all, this JLC Ultra Moonphase is both my dream watch and my first rep and I received the QC pics today

From what I've read, an amplitude of 220* is real low, and +14.2 s/d is nothing to write home about either. I understand that the lift angle set to 52* should really be 51* for this movement but even still, I think the amplitude will still be in the low range even if retested at 51*.

The watch itself looks almost cosmetically perfect, the only "defect" I see is the 3 o'clock marker is slightly tilted down, this is easier to see when the watch is in the horizontal position. Given that people are not concerned about the tweaked 6 o'clock marker in the watch above, I can live with this as well and I'm more concerned about the timekeeping figures.

Keep or ask Puretime for another or perhaps re-test fully charged @ 51*?

Webp.net-resizeimage8082508161a44c68.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage-290d4b63a9b362ea8.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage-1c27ef293bffc804b.jpg

Last edited:

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Hi all, this JLC Ultra Moonphase is both my dream watch and my first rep and I received the QC pics today

From what I've read, an amplitude of 220* is real low, and +14.2 s/d is nothing to write home about either. I understand that the lift angle set to 52* should really be 51* for this movement but even still, I think the amplitude will still be in the low range even if retested at 51*.

The watch itself looks almost cosmetically perfect, the only "defect" I see is the 3 o'clock marker is slightly tilted down, this is easier to see when the watch is in the horizontal position. Given that people are not concerned about the tweaked 6 o'clock marker in the watch above, I can live with this as well and I'm more concerned about the timekeeping figures.

The watch looks great! The Timegrapher results are ... yes...let’s say nice...for the ass^^
they don’t care about liftangles, and maybe the powerreserve isn‘t fully loaded...so the only thing you can use is 28.800 bph. For a true result they should test it for a long period on different angles...

i would accept it

hawkmusician

22/9/16

Hi there,

I think I got this one and rejected it because of timegrapher results... But they do seem better on here so maybe it wasn't fully wound.

The watch is really perfect esthetically I find, one of the better batches.

I just wanted to point out the other reason I rejected it : a little spot in the moon phase section on the right bottom corner... Don't quite know what it is but had to reject 2 of these because of this. Just letting you know, might have been me over complicating things.

It's really a wonderful watch, just received it today... I'm in love!

SiegeX

Horology Curious
4/9/17
I decided to reject this watch. If it was just one of these issues I would have kept it but having 3 (including the spot in the right corner) just felt like one too many.

hopefully this won’t bite me in the ass with the next one they show me.

MarksandSpencer

24/4/17
I decided to reject this watch. If it was just one of these issues I would have kept it but having 3 (including the spot in the right corner) just felt like one too many.

hopefully this won’t bite me in the ass with the next one they show me.

I dunno, I feel you will never get that perfect watch you are after. There will always be a flaw here or there, it is a rep after all. Even gens are not exempt from certain 'flaws'.