• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

wdbarton

Horology Curious
30/6/18
Little Rock, AR USA
I went to a Jaeger Lecoultre boutique and looked at the black dial in stainless and the white in rose gold today in Vienna. I guess I need to suck it up and order the black dial variant now.

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit

Sorry to sound silly here and rather than read all 102 pages. I looked online and it said I need 22mm strap to fit this - is that right considering it’s a 21mm sb? So I should look for 22/21 strap?

Bassy2000

Known Member
1/12/17
Sorry to sound silly here and rather than read all 102 pages.

No need for reading all of the pages. You can search for keywords like 'strap' within this thread using the white search bar. This way you will only see the posts that contain 'strap'.

Reactions: Nivka

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
Guys it's been two weeks now since I've serviced the watch and I have to say that the miyota 9015 in this rep it's awesome. It keeps time amazingly.

If it is on my wrist all day it runs around -2/+2 average. :rolleyes:

In two weeks of wearing it has only gained 10 secs!

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit
No need for reading all of the pages. You can search for keywords like 'strap' within this thread using the white search bar. This way you will only see the posts that contain 'strap'.

I’m well aware of that thank you but the current search function is whack and inconsistent, not sure if you’re aware of that?

Reactions: vcappp

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I’m well aware of that thank you but the current search function is whack and inconsistent, not sure if you’re aware of that?

We are all too aware of it. Hopefully it will be addressed Imagine how many times a day I need it. It has not made life easy for anyone

Reactions: ssouthall6

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit
We are all too aware of it. Hopefully it will be addressed Imagine how many times a day I need it. It has not made life easy for anyone

No worries thanks :) seems not everyone is though. Amount of times I see people say “use search bar” on places like Reddit but in reality, searching doesn’t always give you what you want :( nonetheless, just collected my JLC...thinner than I expected lol

Quick note, how to set the date? :) I’ve just turned the time around 200 times lol

Reactions: vcappp

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
No worries thanks :) seems not everyone is though. Amount of times I see people say “use search bar” on places like Reddit but in reality, searching doesn’t always give you what you want :( nonetheless, just collected my JLC...thinner than I expected lol

Quick note, how to set the date? :) I’ve just turned the time around 200 times lol

The little pusher on the right if I remember correctly. The left one sets the moon phase. I use a tooth pick. I may have them mixed up as I keep her continuously wound as I love following the moon complication.

Congrats.

Reactions: Nivka and androme

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit
The little pusher on the right if I remember correctly. The left one sets the moon phase. I use a tooth pick. I may have them mixed up as I keep her continuously wound as I love following the moon complication.

Congrats.

Did the trick, thanks! Just gotta send the watch off to get rotor silenced and get the datewheel aligned properly if it can be done (seems offset on numbers and even in between). Bit too small and thin for my liking having always worn big watches my whole life but needed a dinner type watch.

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
My hour and minute hand are misaligned :(

Easy fix, but another thing to look out for on qc