• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

Grimal

Looking Around
9/10/18
Hello, I'm new here and especially in the world of replicas so excuse me in advance if I ask a question of noob, this watch makes me very much want, you would have a reliable replica dealer to advise me to buy it who would have it in stock right now ?

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Hello, I'm new here and especially in the world of replicas so excuse me in advance if I ask a question of noob, this watch makes me very much want, you would have a reliable replica dealer to advise me to buy it who would have it in stock right now ?

ask any TD
patience is the key in our world
welcome !

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Shit...is the stem broken?

Stem is still inside the watch, looks like it was a clean break so hopefully there's enough there to get it up and running again.

Just waiting for Adrian to get back from his holidays so he can work his magic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ziczacleather

Vendor (Strap Maker)
26/4/17
Ho Chi Minh City, VIET NAM
Thank you for everyone ordered straps from me.
43661897_2654264501254087_1537232438063792128_n.jpg

43475095_2654264521254085_626870925190496256_n.jpg

Bassy2000

Known Member
1/12/17
I was gonna buy this...until i saw your post. I don’t want to be left with some broken watch

This is not typical for this watch. It can happen with any watch. I had it happen to two watches in just the last three months. Both times it was not that big of a reparation.

Marcorex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/3/18
I was gonna buy this...until i saw your post. I don’t want to be left with some broken watch

Well so i guess you should stay away from the rep world :)

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13

It can happen with any watch and isn't too difficult a fix.

What I will say, is this is my third consecutive m2m deal where there has been a problem. I never make a fuss, I always fund the repairs myself and never ask for recourse (on this one I bought before green light so even if I wanted to I couldn't, but I wouldn't anyway)

Out of courtesy though I always let the seller know. On none of the 3 occasions did I get a reply. I don't want a refund, I don't want a repair share, nothing. Just a polite reply saying 'sorry to hear that' would do. Instead bullshit tracking numbers and stone cold silence.

Moral of the story - no more m2m.

Reactions: VIV54 and RobSe1

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
So guys, in the end, after all these months is there some pic of the ZF near the gen? Until now I only saw the ones from Repworld regarding the silver dial model.

Reactions: vcappp

spogi

Horology Curious
11/9/18
So guys, after all these months, how has the ZF JLC rep held up for you guys in terms of accuracy and durability?
The pictures of broken stems on these watches is making me hesitant to get reps with clone movement of the jlc in house movement.
I think the asian 3135 is cheap and reliable imo

Wraithier

19/6/16
So guys, after all these months, how has the ZF JLC rep held up for you guys in terms of accuracy and durability?
The pictures of broken stems on these watches is making me hesitant to get reps with clone movement of the jlc in house movement.
I think the asian 3135 is cheap and reliable imo

This isn't a clone movement of the JLC in house movement it's a Miyota 9015 based moonphase movement. It should be pretty reliable.

I've seen one picture of a broken stem, but that can happen with any watch.

Reactions: vcappp

rypho1

8/7/16
This watch is hard to capture the shine of all the stand out features in one shot... markers,moon/stars , dial sun burst, hands and case shine as the light hits them all at diferent angles and you get some shining while other parts go shade.

But its repped so well... and i like that different parts shine when rotating the wrist. Same can be said about moon...saw some comments that it looks flat and gen looks more 3d but thats just the light. caught some shots with some of the moon in shade and gives it that 3d look!

This is a very well done rep.. best i own id say..and with gen strap looks every bit gen :) People who dont have it, definitely stick it on the buy list

45264589472_e6b3bd9e03_c.jpg

45264589372_b9e99c38a6_c.jpg

44590330864_9fc0b66b41_c.jpg

stam95

Horology Curious
20/8/15
Hey guys,

For those of you who replaced the original strap by another , have you used normal or curved spring bars ?
I manage to get the original strap removed but the spring bars were curved so didn’t know if I curved them by mistake or if it was normal

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Hey guys,

For those of you who replaced the original strap by another , have you used normal or curved spring bars ?
I manage to get the original strap removed but the spring bars were curved so didn’t know if I curved them by mistake or if it was normal

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

Yes the spring bars are curved. I have OEM spring bars on mine they are just the same.

Reactions: Nivka and csthe

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
Guys after 3 months and a half, tomorrow I believe i will receive my watch. I'm sure I'm the one here who waited the most for this timepiece. I hope to send you soon a lot of pics. :crazy:

Reactions: RobSe1 and vcappp