• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

G

Just wondering if anyone ordered the rose gold and brown strap version? Is that version alright?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mine is on its way as we speak. Should be here next week hopefully

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
Loving it ! Mine on an ostrich strap from Camille Fournet

Igdqo.jpg

IgHML.jpg

ehhcl3537rwi

9/7/13
Hi guys,

I was following your thread from the beginning. After waiting for about a month I got my QC pictures. Hope they solved all Q issues. I think screw problems are nearly solved. Guys, what do you think? I Cannot see any issues here - maybe because I am a rep noob :).

15jz3.jpg

15hf8.jpg

15Hjb.jpg

Looks perfect who was your TD?

leviathan07

Horology Curious
11/1/17
Looks perfect who was your TD?

It's puretime. They let me wait about a month after payment, but it was worth it - I think they waited till ZF gets rid of screw, movement and hour marker problems. If you order yours now, you will get good quality. The first timepieces are always connected with Q issues, but after a while they will do it much better.

Last edited:

rypho1

8/7/16
Anyone that doesnt want their silver one or gets bored looking at that moon... get in touch :) on the hunt for 1 in EU

cheers peeps

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

subaddict

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/18
Hi guys, been reading this post from the beginning and decided to order the white dial one from PT.
They said the watch is in stock and will send QC pics soon.

gonna post QC pics once received!

G

Stunning in Rose Gold with White Dial. Even wrapped up I could see how good it looked.

You HAVE to get another strap on this, the supplied strap is probably the worst I've ever got on a rep.

The difference between the Gen JLC strap and the rep is quite literally light years apart. Also the rep strap is not properly curved at the lugs.

Glad I waited for it, probably my favourite piece in the collection now.

JUtn0.jpg

​​​​​
JU4rF.jpg

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
yllekp Beautiful watch! Where did you buy the bracelet?

I think that one is a WatchGecko one. I have changed now to an Orloff but it is only 20mm. I might get him to make another one at 21mm. But I am trying to source a SS band atm.

Reactions: vcappp

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Other than the messed up screws; I think you have a beautiful example of the watch (especially the bracelet).

Thank you, this really is a gen feeling watch. The finishing, apart from the messed up screws, is superb.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I find myself itching for a gold one now :)

Reactions: csthe

ckvintage

7/10/09
Stunning in Rose Gold with White Dial. Even wrapped up I could see how good it looked.

You HAVE to get another strap on this, the supplied strap is probably the worst I've ever got on a rep.

The difference between the Gen JLC strap and the rep is quite literally light years apart. Also the rep strap is not properly curved at the lugs.

Glad I waited for it, probably my favourite piece in the collection now.

JUtn0.jpg

​​​​​
JU4rF.jpg

This is beautiful. Love it. I prefer gold case though.

Can you post a wrist shot please?

naturaqua

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/7/18
I think that one is a WatchGecko one. I have changed now to an Orloff but it is only 20mm. I might get him to make another one at 21mm. But I am trying to source a SS band atm.

Thank you!