• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Nice Strap.
I am waiting to receive mine from Peterwatch acc.
PDGpZfk

https://imgur.com/a/PDGpZfk
PDGpZfk

Peter is a great guy and a friend of mine here in Bangkok. I would recommend him highly to all. He has made some great straps for me and many friends.

Reactions: Mr.Paneristi

timnic54

16/2/16
Thailand
I had an appointment to pick one up from the JLC store in London. It's a hefty investment however (£310). Camille Fournet in that respect is cheaper and far more customised (they make JLC's straps).

I managed to pick up an almost new JLC Gen strap on eBay for a ridiculously cheap price. However it's 22 (not 21mm) in width so I'm hoping I can squeeze it to fit!

Beautiful strap there Mech!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

22 will squeeze to 21 easypeasy . Done it many times.

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
I had an appointment to pick one up from the JLC store in London. It's a hefty investment however (£310). Camille Fournet in that respect is cheaper and far more customised (they make JLC's straps).

I managed to pick up an almost new JLC Gen strap on eBay for a ridiculously cheap price. However it's 22 (not 21mm) in width so I'm hoping I can squeeze it to fit!

Beautiful strap there Mech!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thank you for this, my friend. I'm willing to put in the investment for the actual JLC strap, if it fits. I think a gen strap will give it that extra "kick," which will really make it feel like gen. Please keep us posted whether the strap fits the watch. Really curious to know.

MarksandSpencer

24/4/17
I have lurked on this thread since almost the beginning and if you part ways with the black one, I would purchase it in an instant!

Really depends on the other watches in your collection. But if you let the white one go I'd be happy to take it also lol

Xander22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/7/18
Got my blue croc. Brown was nice but blue is perfect. Matches the second hand and moon phase perfectly. Guess the brown one will be taking a break for a while.
a890439729cfd7280fcfedbb69a2665b.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Deathminder

21/11/17
Germany
Got my blue croc. Brown was nice but blue is perfect. Matches the second hand and moon phase perfectly. Guess the brown one will be taking a break for a while.
a890439729cfd7280fcfedbb69a2665b.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Looks really nice
Where did you buy the strap and what mesurements did you use ?
I would want to buy tjese too

Reactions: timnic54

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Yeah, rejected it, pretty disappointing

Wow. You rejected that? I honestly can’t see anything wrong with it mate. It just looks like a normal factory QC passed watch to me. Problem is that the next one could have misaligned markers or whatever.

Reactions: KJ2020

hinazuki

Horology Curious
13/9/18
Wow. You rejected that? I honestly can’t see anything wrong with it mate. It just looks like a normal factory QC passed watch to me. Problem is that the next one could have misaligned markers or whatever.

https://ibb.co/kiVEMe

Here maybe you can see it clearer, there is a crack on the moonphase. Visible from the naked eye

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia
Just ordered the silver dial. I fell in love with timnic54 ‘s pictures of the black, but think the silver will be slightly more versatile. I hope I don’t regret my choice!

Reactions: KJ2020