• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

hinazuki

Horology Curious
13/9/18
The watch is reallya rare atm....can be weeks of waiting till you get it! Just ask your TD he can tell you

Alright thanks man! I’ll ask PureTime again. Don’t wish to have my first rep to end in failure :(

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Getting my watch back soom gents :D you know what? the second hand was to high and was touching the crystal and so it stopped after a time ^^

Reactions: KJ2020

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I'm seriously considering just cancelling my order and getting something else. I don't know whether its my TD (ChazingTime) giving me bull**** excuses about ZF having problems or they actually are having problems but its testing my patience now.

I cancelled mine with Lucy.

Kept on insisting on supply problems.

Maybe some of the bigger dealers get priority from the factory? I don’t know. I’m kinda over it anyway.

Almog

Known Member
22/5/18

Maybe some of the bigger dealers get priority from the factory? I don’t know. I’m kinda over it anyway.

I've inquired with PureTime last week and they said it's in stock, so yours seems like a good explanation.

MarksandSpencer

24/4/17

I also placed mine with Lucy, when did you place your order?

G

I think it depends on the model. The Rose Gold / White dial seems rare as hen's teeth, ChazingTime said they had no problem getting the Silver / Black dial.

The whole shambles has put me off getting anything from ZF again tbh

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

ajslr21

Horology Curious
8/12/17
Received mine from Ryan - InTime today. About 2 weeks for the rose gold version. Smooth sailing as always with him. Stock was confirmed by Ryan before payment is made.

Reactions: vcappp

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I also placed mine with Lucy, when did you place your order?

Oh man....it’s long story....I actually placed my order together with a white dial when this thread started!! Received the white dial but just kept getting excuses for the black dial not being available. Even getting the white dial from her was a mission....apparently there was dust in the white dial and it had to go back to factory...then there was something else.

G

Shit. Thoughts and prayers bro, I guess I haven't had that bad of a ride compared to you!

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Thanks man. I don’t mind the missions we have to go through. It’s part of the fun for me. Keeps me from getting bored.

In the meantime I got Jacobs to make me this all black croc strap for the white dial:
7a8a625001d84727d3783ae2b8ae38ec.jpg

ehhcl3537rwi

9/7/13
Thanks man. I don’t mind the missions we have to go through. It’s part of the fun for me. Keeps me from getting bored.

In the meantime I got Jacobs to make me this all black croc strap for the white dial:
7a8a625001d84727d3783ae2b8ae38ec.jpg

How much for that Jacob strap?

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
Beautiful straps. Has anyone tried putting on the strap for the actual watch, and do know whether they would fit? I'm thinking of buying the watch's actual strap from the dealer.

G

Beautiful straps. Has anyone tried putting on the strap for the actual watch, and do know whether they would fit? I'm thinking of buying the watch's actual strap from the dealer.
I had an appointment to pick one up from the JLC store in London. It's a hefty investment however (£310). Camille Fournet in that respect is cheaper and far more customised (they make JLC's straps).

I managed to pick up an almost new JLC Gen strap on eBay for a ridiculously cheap price. However it's 22 (not 21mm) in width so I'm hoping I can squeeze it to fit!

Beautiful strap there Mech!