• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
I’m torn: wait for the black, buy the white/silver or buy the GF Frank Muller Casablanca while I’m waiting

G

Buy the black! It's next on my list

pSXqD.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
I ordered a black dial on 22 August, it took 5 days to get QC pics, I approved and it got shipped out on 28th. Should be with me very soon.

I had already bought a silver dial, and was so impressed with the overall quality of the rep I had to buy the black (also encouraged by all the posts here saying how good it was).

Reactions: vcappp

amplitude

Known Member
4/12/06
Once screws have been opened they really should be replaced when re-fitting. But not even JLC do that in fact.

This is my gen JLC MUT after a service with JLC

9313785183_58113d7e45_b.jpg

I think it is not a big deal only shows up in macro photos. Better that they have fixed the WR issues.

Beautiful watch, but if JLC did that to your screws it's totally inexcusable. Even a novice watchmaker knows better than that.

You should complain. There should not be a visible mark on your screws, even after removal and replacement. The "watchmaker" that did that was not using a driver of the right size, and he was negligent in mangling them like that and delivering the watch back to you in that condition.

It's not like JLC is hiring watchmakers off Craigslist & training them on the job. That really says something about the person that worked on your watch. (I'm a watchmaker, I'm not talking out of my ass.) If you bring it to their attention they'll be embarrassed and make it right.

G

So RG is now back in stock, new batch from ZF. So hopefully will get my QC in the next few days.

Black is also in stock immediately (from ChazingTime)

ipv6

Looking Around
3/3/12
My watch doesn’t hold good time...after few hours it stops :; doesn’t matter if i wear it or if it lays in the box...after some shaking it starts again...someone an idea? :(

Mine stopped once, I noticed that the rotor was stuck. I tapped it with my index finger and it got free again. Might be the same issue.

Xander22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/7/18
I got the silver but really want to swap it for the black instead. Totally forgot that I was going to buy a Seiko vintage with a silver dial. Don't want to get stuck with 2 silver dial dress watches.

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
I got the silver but really want to swap it for the black instead. Totally forgot that I was going to buy a Seiko vintage with a silver dial. Don't want to get stuck with 2 silver dial dress watches.

Don't worry Just buy two silver dresses :p

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Mine stopped once, I noticed that the rotor was stuck. I tapped it with my index finger and it got free again. Might be the same issue.

Rotor or Balance Wheel? I still have no news for my watch :(
i will write Domi today if he has some news for me.

G

Guys if you are waiting for your QC make sure you get your TD to check the movement properly.

A lot of the new stock have movement problems.

7-d-7

5/9/18
=> https://ibb.co/da6sze

I will ask them to check the movement... Also please check the link does the "SWISS MADE" "E" misaligned with the next mark on the right or am I seeing things ?

Reactions: vcappp

Type-S

12/12/13
So disappointed...I purchased this watch from one of our trusted dealers

They sent me QC pics and I identified some issues...what appeared to be scratches on all 4 corners and a deep gauge
They replied that it was just finger print smudges and left over blue tape. I said ok (trusting their stellar reputation) and I go ahead and ship as long as there is no damage.

I received it today and everything I identified on QC was in fact damage. Now the TD is telling me to ship it back (who's paying for shipping?.......)

They also packaged the watch very poorly in the bubble wrap and literally folded the leather band over making a crease and the wrapped it with bubble wrap and taped it. Not a huge issue since I was going to replace the strap at some point but my main issue is the damage to the casing...