• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

G

Anyone receive one in RG yet? Preordering RG black dial and wanted to see if anyone has gotten their’s yet.
I ordered a white dial RG. Apparently they are still waiting for new stock from ZF. Annoying as Ken didn't tell me this when I ordered (said it was in stock)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Xander22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/7/18
Question guys. When you all buy your gator/croc straps, do you buy gator both sides? Or just gator on the outside and some other leather on the under side?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Surely a different movement and watch given the inverse second and date hands + month and DOW?!

Yes that is the OM master calendar triple date moon. I have it with the silver dial. 39mm watch. A great watch if you can live with the seconds subdial actually being a 24 hr indicator.

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Yes that is the OM master calendar triple date moon. I have it with the silver dial. 39mm watch. A great watch if you can live with the seconds subdial actually being a 24 hr indicator.

So then there's no seconds indicator at all? Does the moonphase work properly? It's a nice looking watch.

Looks like PT doesn't know about the seconds or isn't saying!
Hours, minutes, seconds, day, date, month and moonphase display

terryj

6/9/17
Reactions: Xander22

Xander22

10/7/18
So then there's no seconds indicator at all? Does the moonphase work properly? It's a nice looking watch.

Looks like PT doesn't know about the seconds or isn't saying!
Hours, minutes, seconds, day, date, month and moonphase display
The hand at the moon phase looks like the second hand.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Reactions: KJ2020

B0j

7/4/18
I ordered a white dial RG. Apparently they are still waiting for new stock from ZF. Annoying as Ken didn't tell me this when I ordered (said it was in stock)

Yea, I was told 1-2 months when I ordered. Definitely would frustrate me if I wasn’t told.

G

Yeh I'm waiting to hear back from him. If he does confirm its that long I will cancel it. I'm not prepared to wait that long no matter how good it is.