• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
^still waiting for my black dial bro.

I ordered mine basically when this thread started.

At least I have the white one to keep me going.

I’ve also ordered a Jacobs strap. Had the chance to buy a hen JLC strap (same price as Jacobs, but I prefer the look of a slightly thicker strap, hence I went with Jacobs)

Reactions: vcappp

Limztf

13/10/12
^still waiting for my black dial bro.

I ordered mine basically when this thread started.

At least I have the white one to keep me going.

I’ve also ordered a Jacobs strap. Had the chance to buy a hen JLC strap (same price as Jacobs, but I prefer the look of a slightly thicker strap, hence I went with Jacobs)

I didn’t know JLC made straps from hens... hehehe *snigger snigger*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
Reactions: vcappp

jrause

Horology Curious
11/6/18
Got my Silver Dial today. I have to say, this is spectacular. I am of the opinion that this is a super rep.
I went down to the watch store and put on a gen model to compare. Looks exactly the same! I am extremely happy with the purchase. All the negative feedback is unfounded.
And btw, YES, the dial markers are supposed to be slightly lifted. This is what they look like on the gen. Its actually amazing that they are able to replicate the slight 0.5mm lift on the end of the dial markers so precisely.

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
Since I like my silver dial so much I'm thinking of ordering a black dial. But is there any point, it seems like they're not in stock, correct?

btindustries

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/11/16
I received my black dial a few days ago and have been impressed.
Looks great and has been surprisingly accurate.
Strap is inadequate as expected.
The inner point of my indicies are also floating above the dial, leaving a slight shadow.
I have not seen the original to know if this is correct or not

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
The inner point of my indicies are also floating above the dial, leaving a slight shadow.

Who's your TD and when did you order it?

jrause

Horology Curious
11/6/18

Yes, the inner point of the indicies are supposed to be floating, this level of precision is amazing

Reactions: mech500

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Can’t wait to get mine, hope it drops off tomorrow :)

Xander22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/7/18
Received my QC pics for my silver dial. Am concerned with the timegrapher results. Is +10s/d a bit high? And is the amplitude a bit low?

Have also asked for clear front facing shots of the dial as well as case back to look out for crooked markers and bad screws. Anything else I should look out for?
3f103aeec3c404c57ca73d3363ddf7f3.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Received my QC pics for my silver dial. Am concerned with the timegrapher results. Is +10s/d a bit high? And is the amplitude a bit low?

Have also asked for clear front facing shots of the dial as well as case back to look out for crooked markers and bad screws. Anything else I should look out for?
3f103aeec3c404c57ca73d3363ddf7f3.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Lift angle on the timegrapher is set at 52 instead of 51 . So the amplitude will be a touch lower than that in reality . TDs don't seem to realise that by no means all movements operate with a lift angle of 52 . But I am sure that Miyota 9015 is fine, they always are .

Reactions: Xander22