• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

fettapa

Known Member
27/8/16
Has anyone ordered and recieved qc photos the last 2 weeks? Ordered a Silver dial through Lucy 13 days ago. Still no QC pics. Im impatient :-(

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
Is there someone else who is still waiting the QC pics for the black dial one? Or am I the only one left?

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
Has anyone ordered and recieved qc photos the last 2 weeks? Ordered a Silver dial through Lucy 13 days ago. Still no QC pics. Im impatient :-(

I ordered my silver dial on July 30 and got QC pics on August 3rd. I've been away on vacation, can't wait to get home and start wearing it. Have to get a decent strap from it from somewhere though.

ehhcl3537rwi

9/7/13
Show me your cool strap combos for the silver or the black I am looking for ideas and a reason to now buy the silver.

venom21

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
16/3/16
yes yes the second hand stops well ;)

so this is something i noticed with mine also

one ohter thing - when i wind it if the movement is stopped i have to pull the crown out then the second hand starts to advance. is that normal?

Lewis911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/7/18

Hey! Same here. Even I’ve been waiting. Sent qc pics on 3rd. But watch wasn’t keeping time so she returned. After that hasn’t come back to me.

posanu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/18
This looks great - but the index markers - are they meant to be lifted from the dial? I looked at gen pics and it seems they are sticking to the dial. They just look a bit tall towards the centre which casts a shadow. Perhaps it's a copy of an old model?

Walker96741

Horology Curious
12/8/18
Could someone kindly help me out by posting their jlc moonphase setting today? Not sure if I set mine correctly. Thanks in advance!

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16

I asked Lucy for a stock check and quote for he Ali we 5 days ago
I think there are stock issues as she has not got back to me yet

Sent from the RWI App

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Order placed, Sead is not overly happy as he said there are still WR issues with the case but I told him to get me one anyway. hopefully it will happen.

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
any update news for the issues with black dial? is there stock enough available to order?, (rather than pre-ordering & waiting without a deadline)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk