• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

ehhcl3537rwi

9/7/13
Haha exactly Bro. After experimenting by taking a few pictures of the watch I already have, some pics really gave the slanted impression. Although yours isn’t very clear, it certainly looks better than the previous pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I accepted the QC, they send me a couple more shorts but none were good enough to really tell, I hope I'm not wrong. I've seen even the Gens look crooked the crystal is domed so its tough to take a good photo.

deglingo70

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/14
Hello everyone. I am the proud owner of a UT MF from ZF. Unfortunately I think I have a problem with the moon phase. In 7 days it has not moved. I explain, I can put it in the right position thanks to the pusher but after it does not change position. So when you turn the hands it progresses gradually or it changes a notch at a certain time? Ryan from intimate03 walks me. I told him about my problem his first answer was "the moon phase changes only once a month ago" haha ​​and the second "if you can adjust the phase with the pusher then it works" ... Someone did he have the same problem? thank you to all of you

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Hello everyone. I am the proud owner of a UT MF from ZF. Unfortunately I think I have a problem with the moon phase. In 7 days it has not moved. I explain, I can put it in the right position thanks to the pusher but after it does not change position. So when you turn the hands it progresses gradually or it changes a notch at a certain time? Ryan from intimate03 walks me. I told him about my problem his first answer was "the moon phase changes only once a month ago" haha ​​and the second "if you can adjust the phase with the pusher then it works" ... Someone did he have the same problem? thank you to all of you

When you manually set the time and you go some day‘s forward, does the Moonphase change? It takes 59 (real) days for a full cycle of your Moonphase!

make a pic of your dial, turn the crown in time setting position for about 10days forward and compare it. Did the Moonphase change a little bit?

deglingo70

7/1/14
When you manually set the time and you go some day‘s forward, does the Moonphase change? It takes 59 (real) days for a full cycle of your Moonphase!

make a pic of your dial, turn the crown in time setting position for about 10days forward and compare it. Did the Moonphase change a little bit?
no when I advance the time manually the moon phase does not move. That's what it gives after ten days manually advanced
1534274097-img-4025.jpg
1534274119-img-4027.jpg

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
no when I advance the time manually the moon phase does not move. That's what it gives after ten days manually advanced
1534274097-img-4025.jpg
1534274119-img-4027.jpg

That looks not normal to me. I‘m not familiar with that Movement
, but i think there is a little Finger changing the Moonphase like on a datewheel.

Maybe someone can chime in with more knowledge!?

Reactions: deglingo70

deglingo70

7/1/14
thank you very much RobSe, I'm waiting for more advice and I get in touch with Ryan again.

Reactions: RobSe1

deglingo70

7/1/14
thank you to everyone for your help. I'm going to send a message to Ryan hoping he does not have a problem, I received the watch there is not even 2 weeks and the moon phase has never worked ... In addition to reception I had the impression that it had been opened already ... Not cool

m.rad

30/7/18
thank you to everyone for your help. I'm going to send a message to Ryan hoping he does not have a problem, I received the watch there is not even 2 weeks and the moon phase has never worked ... In addition to reception I had the impression that it had been opened already ... Not cool

Deglingo, does the second hand stop on your watch when you pull out the crown?

ehhcl3537rwi

9/7/13
Could someone please measure the thickness of their rep strap I am ordering one and I want to make sure it isn't too thick at the deployant end.

Last edited:

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
I think everything between 2.0-2.5mm is good and will fit :)