• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Bad news for the black Dial, like i said some days before. Complete batch was for pre-orders (also like ssouthall6 said).

No news when the next Batch will come. Definitely wait some Weeks...

Silver Dial should be available, few Days to wait.

Reactions: vcappp and JLCgeo

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
I think Toro must have noticed me whining, he told me he got his hands on 3 but they were pre-orders, couldn't get any more waiting for new batch

the question is what do they mean for pre orders? i ordered the 28 of june, is it a pre order?

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
This might be one of the best reps out there. The pics you're all posting look amazing

Reactions: stufuse

Mr.Paneristi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/18
This might be one of the best reps out there. The pics you're all posting look amazing

I just received my silver version yesterday. Besides the movement and crappy strap, it's definitely a great rep. Can't wait for my custom strap to be made in approximately 4 weeks

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Not sure I understand your measurements, I have a baume and mercier with tang buckle and its 115/75 but deployant shouldn't it be shorter?

Not all deployant are the same, It will depend for example if the deployant is double or single. strap size is not an exact science unless you custom make.

ehhcl3537rwi

9/7/13
Not all deployant are the same, It will depend for example if the deployant is double or single. strap size is not an exact science unless you custom make.

I just measured I have 6.75" wrist, the deployant is for this watch so I assume I would order 115/75 just like you?

ehhcl3537rwi

9/7/13
Thanks man. Yes it’s the stock ZF strap. I would prefer it to be a little thicker, like that Jacobs strap posted above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you please measure both ends of the strap I'd like to know the lengths. I also hae 6.75" wrists.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Guys, tomorrow 8-11-18 is a big day! It is a NEW MOON and the best time to sync your moonphase perfectly. Set the moon graphic on this day so it disappears to the right side, and has not appeared yet on the left side. No moon will be visible, as is the case with a new moon.

15338739145120.jpg

Btrash

Horology Curious
1/8/18
My silver one arrived: Here is a wrist shot with a custom CF strap.

I noticed that the stars are a little bit dark - wonder if its similar to the gen one.

8DIh1V8.jpg

dZiWAvo.jpg

Mr.Paneristi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/18
Silly question, but which position is to wind? Nuetral position or pull out crown 1click?

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
Hey guys, for those who’re still figuring out how your moonphase indicator should look like specifically for this watch, download the moonphase app from JLC themselves and let the app show you how yours should look like exactly!

https://www.jaeger-lecoultre.com/us/en/customer-services/apps.html

A quick shot of mine which I received just today!

36499f5afcd983ea1f195b957f3c2897.jpg

man until now you are the only one who received it with the new batch. I still haven't received the QC pics. It looks awesome!!

Reactions: reklamezonen

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
NEW MESSAGE FROM LUCY for those still waiting.

Friend,I hope ZF can give us a accurate date of when it will back to stock too,
but they really can't,I don't know why of it,
in fact,for all other factories,like JF,NOOB,etc,if a watch out of stock,they can't give us a accurate time too,
to myself,I really appreciate your trust and patience to me,
for this watch,it's real not back to stock indeed,
ZF release this watch before indeed too,
in fact,when first batch of this JLC came out,it's only black dial,the first one I got is for you also,
but that one's dial have problem,
they will release it for sure,just still not now,
I have a very good relationship with ZF,so if it's real back to stock,they will give me for sure,
I saw you mentioned other members got it recently,I asked my friend from ZF for you too,
she told me those black dials come out recently,all are the rejected ones before which returned to ZF,after repaired,then release out,
some of them,still have problems,because not ZF release them formally after update,
I told my friend from ZF,my customer waited it for long long time already,so try to get one for me also,
even like that,after repaired,I want to see whether it's ok to send,
so I waited 1 hour today to get this one back below,really disappointed,
you can see that marker of 8,it's broken,
so I must reject it and send it back to them,
friend,I advise you choose silver dial,
or wait black dial still,
for the ones after repaired,really advise you not choose.

Regards
Lucy

Reactions: vcappp

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
NEW MESSAGE FROM LUCY for those still waiting.

Friend,I hope ZF can give us a accurate date of when it will back to stock too,
but they really can't,I don't know why of it,
in fact,for all other factories,like JF,NOOB,etc,if a watch out of stock,they can't give us a accurate time too,
to myself,I really appreciate your trust and patience to me,
for this watch,it's real not back to stock indeed,
ZF release this watch before indeed too,
in fact,when first batch of this JLC came out,it's only black dial,the first one I got is for you also,
but that one's dial have problem,
they will release it for sure,just still not now,
I have a very good relationship with ZF,so if it's real back to stock,they will give me for sure,
I saw you mentioned other members got it recently,I asked my friend from ZF for you too,
she told me those black dials come out recently,all are the rejected ones before which returned to ZF,after repaired,then release out,
some of them,still have problems,because not ZF release them formally after update,
I told my friend from ZF,my customer waited it for long long time already,so try to get one for me also,
even like that,after repaired,I want to see whether it's ok to send,
so I waited 1 hour today to get this one back below,really disappointed,
you can see that marker of 8,it's broken,
so I must reject it and send it back to them,
friend,I advise you choose silver dial,
or wait black dial still,
for the ones after repaired,really advise you not choose.

Regards
Lucy

You have to admire Lucy for not passing on any old rep. No wonder she has such a reputation for QCs.

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Another Update from Lucy re: black dial

0b391d276e493ba13b1d403f1e9b0499.png

So, it seems like there was a problem with 8 o’clock index marker on the black dial and ZF tried to repair the defected maker but the result is bad because some area of the surface of the black dial little broken. Then there is delay because they are now reproducing the black dials as completely new one?

Reactions: mech500