• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
new pictures from puretime :
https://puretime.io/jlc2018070901.html#

The dial is over exposed so it looks white and the bezel looks black ...
But if we see the macro on the Jaeger LeCoultre logo we can see the silver painting.
Let's see if the future video will help us to be sure that the dial color is correct.
jlc2018070901-03.jpg

Not so sure why, but I think the silver dial detial are better then black dial, but hope they can fix the flat moon phase problem.

Recypher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/6/18
I also ordered the silver dial one yesterday, only my second rep!

Will post pics, however I presume I'm behind in the queue so won't be new news by the time I get the QC shots or the actual watch.

Just wondering if I have problems with this watch later down the line is it going to be a pain in the ass to find someone who can look at it due to the modified movement for the moonphase (I live in Australia)? When watches come out with new / enhanced complications are the first ones typically a bit unreliable?

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
Actually Lucy today told me that who ordered the silver dial model will receive it sooner than the black one. For all the black dial orders we have still to wait.

I also ordered the silver dial one yesterday, only my second rep!

Will post pics, however I presume I'm behind in the queue so won't be new news by the time I get the QC shots or the actual watch.

Just wondering if I have problems with this watch later down the line is it going to be a pain in the ass to find someone who can look at it due to the modified movement for the moonphase (I live in Australia)? When watches come out with new / enhanced complications are the first ones typically a bit unreliable?

Maybe you are right because of modification, maybe not. Since is Miyota 9015 based is really reliable, I owned some 9015 reps and none gave me troubles.

packerjames95

Known Member
6/8/17
VIV54 How do you contact Lucy? Does she have a website or email? Also, is she a good TD in terms of communication and QCing?

kebu

12/7/16
Soooo looking to get the silver as well. Have we confirmed if the moonphase is fully working?

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
The moonphase is fully working

I haven't opened mine up. But almost certainly a 59 tooth wheel. Common simple moonphase, off by .03 days per month need a more complex system if you need more accuracy. This complication should be seviceable and is very unlikely to affect the overall reliability of the already very reliable 9015.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Last edited:

Recypher

30/6/18
How did people decide between the two dials? I can't decide which one lol

I went with the silver because I plan to stick a decent light brown croc strap on it...think thats going to look batter with the jeans and t-shirt I wear to work than maybe the more formal look of the darker dial, well that was my rational anyway

Reactions: christo14