• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

N0tail_

1/6/17
Same applies to the black dial. Wait and see until better pictures come out or when another member buys one and posts their own pictures.

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
Please share more pictures.

Is this considered to be a super rep?

Too early to tell, we need more pictures and a rep vs gen comparison will speak volumes

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Too early to tell, we need more pictures and a rep vs gen comparison will speak volumes

It cant be a super rep because from the back the difference between the 9015 in the rep and the Gen movement is obvious. However. As in all other ways it perfectly emulates the gen, it could reasonably be said that buying the gen offers no significant benefit.
This would make it definitely NWBIG

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
It cant be a super rep because from the back the difference between the 9015 in the rep and the Gen movement is obvious. However. As in all other ways it perfectly emulates the gen, it could reasonably be said that buying the gen offers no significant benefit.
This would make it definitely NWBIG

If the dial is not silver and will not have sunburst it is definitely not a NWBIG... :\

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
If the dial is not silver and will not have sunburst it is definitely not a NWBIG... :\

Maybe . But the black dial has sunburst, the quality of photos at Factory and TD are not great. It is actually hard to know

JLCgeo

Known Member
30/8/17
EU
new pictures from puretime :
https://puretime.io/jlc2018070901.html#

The dial is over exposed so it looks white and the bezel looks black ...
But if we see the macro on the Jaeger LeCoultre logo we can see the silver painting.
Let's see if the future video will help us to be sure that the dial color is correct.
jlc2018070901-03.jpg

grilledcheese

Renowned Member
25/7/15
DEU
This one has the missing "O" in Automatique. So just a prototype at Ryan's website. Looks good from the first pictures. Now the waiting for rose gold begins.

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
This one has the missing "O" in Automatique. So just a prototype at Ryan's website. Looks good from the first pictures. Now the waiting for rose gold begins.

Nice! Well if it ends up coming out like that I might give it a go, actually. I don't have a proper dress watch and this is the ultimate dress watch for my puny wrists!

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
new pictures from puretime :
https://puretime.io/jlc2018070901.html#

The dial is over exposed so it looks white and the bezel looks black ...
But if we see the macro on the Jaeger LeCoultre logo we can see the silver painting.
Let's see if the future video will help us to be sure that the dial color is correct.
jlc2018070901-03.jpg

Interesting... if the dial is silver and has sunburst it maybe a real NWBIG

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
Maybe . But the black dial has sunburst, the quality of photos at Factory and TD are not great. It is actually hard to know

Yes, the black maybe NWBIG, need to see side by side to compare the black color. most black reps using the wrong "black".

Bassy2000

Known Member
1/12/17

Actually, the o is not missing in the word Automatique if you look at the pictures no. 1, 2, 4 and 27 from the link that GLCgeo sent.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Still waiting for QC.

Anyone else got theirs recently?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk