• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Just saw this on intime.....has anyone heard anything else about it? I haven't seen it listed for sale anywhere else....

[video]https://www.intime02.co/content/114-master-ultra-thin-moon-zf-gen-vs-rep[/video]

Just saw it too, seems to be a modified Miyota with working moonphase!! Can’t wait to see the finished product. Great initiative by ZF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JLCgeo

Known Member
30/8/17
EU
Hi guys,
I sent an email to Ryan (InTime) and here is his reply :
"The JLC will be available next month so please get back to us then."

Be patient :)

Envoyé de mon Le X822 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: jlcgeologist

theSubterfuge

Known Member
2/9/17
Looks friggin awesome. I almost got a gen but couldn't pull the trigger on a pure dressup watch with a complication that cost an arm and leg to service. This came just in time. I'll probably have to sell some watches to make room for this!

Reactions: daniel.deguo

JLCgeo

Known Member
30/8/17
EU
Last news from Andrew (Trusty Time) :
"The new Ultra Thin Moonphase will be released mid to late May I suppose "

Still approximately one month to wait !

Envoyé de mon Le X822 en utilisant Tapatalk

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
no, we are waiting on the ZF factory version to be released later in May

It’s also a different model, the one in the link is a super thick rep of the master calendar. The one we are waiting for is the ultra thin moonphase:

3cd116fd36233eb967a73c20ac58316a.jpg

Reactions: LEAD--5

R0L3X

13/1/13
It’s also a different model, the one in the link is a super thick rep of the master calendar. The one we are waiting for is the ultra thin moonphase:

3cd116fd36233eb967a73c20ac58316a.jpg

When will this one be released? Case looks great but what are we expecting from the dial and moon?

ehhcl3537rwi

9/7/13
When will this one be released? Case looks great but what are we expecting from the dial and moon?

The ZF dial will be nothing close to it that is a Gen.
The nice thin refined date wheel on the moonphase cannot be replicated not sure why. Lots of moonphases (like Frederique Constant have a thicker datewheel.)

Reactions: iceburn