• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Look large on your wrist. Is it as advertised at 39mm?

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
Just received from Toro. Ordered on Friday, landed in my hands on Monday in Germany. It's just batshitcrazy amazing quality!

Take a look
AlfNZVb.jpg

FJfZqYT.jpg

gxlENPw.jpg

VU9L6ap.jpg

Pw5ygv6.jpg

probably the best rep dress watch out now.

can you take a pic outside in daylight please?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I find myself sitting here wondering do I have the patience to wait on the white dial and furthermore do I have the patience to wait on a gold case with gold bracelet? Hmm this looks superb and looks like a must have. This even feels like it is worth buying a few as they come out and seeing which I like best. Looks like I have nearly found exactly what I have been looking for.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
I find myself sitting here wondering do I have the patience to wait on the white dial and furthermore do I have the patience to wait on a gold case with gold bracelet? Hmm this looks superb and looks like a must have. This even feels like it is worth buying a few as they come out and seeing which I like best. Looks like I have nearly found exactly what I have been looking for.

I felt the same way. I was searching a long time for a watch like this....and now here it is, in a superb quality with a working moonphase. And that sexy black Dial....

White Dial will be in 2Weeks round about...Gold version maybe later.

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
My only concern is the almost black moonphase subdial, anyone else noticed?

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17

i took this from the official jlc instagram page and i see no sunburst effect. For what it concerns the dark blue colour I belive it depends on light. In this pic for example it looks almost black, in other deep blue

Reactions: TimeValue

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
The strap is usual POS. As for the moonphase, it's spot on so far. I'll try to get my hands on the gen some time soon to do a comparison but can't promise anything. The only mod needed here is a new strap. Pure perfection!

Thanks for sharing info here.

So, do you think the quality of the included strap is bad enough and the change of the strap is a mandatory? Any idea of price for gen strap?

How did get it delivered on Monday so fast after ordering on Friday? which shipping method did you use?

on Toro’s store website, I don’t see a page for this specific rep version, did you email Toro directly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK

I’m in the same boat mate.

Would love a gold version but in the end couldn’t wait much longer so pulled the trigger on this one.

You’re right, this does feel like one of those rear special pieces that may actually warrant buying all versions to decide on which to keep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlanetZoom

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/16
USA
So, do you think the quality of the included strap is bad enough and the change of the strap is a mandatory? Any idea of price for gen strap?

IMO, it is worthwhile to replace any rep strap. Doesn't have to be with a gen. At minimum, a relatively inexpensive Vietnam croc strap is usually a significant improvement.

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Do they offer one with the round shape the strap has between the lugs?

Yes that is pretty much standard on JLC straps. You can specify that when ordering . I already have one from another watch to put on mine when it arrives. You will need to use curved springbars. But I guess the springbars on the watch are already curved. Looks that way

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
How much are the Straps from Camille Fournet?