• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
I received QC today. I hope it's a good one.
VspD1Z.jpg

VspZLR.jpg

VspEkg.jpg

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
I received QC today. I hope it's a good one.
VspD1Z.jpg

VspZLR.jpg

VspEkg.jpg

Dude letter g is missing from jaegrr lecourte and some of the markers looks misaligned... I would reject that if i were you.

Last edited:

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
Dude letter g is missing from jaegrr lecourte and some of the markers looks misaligned... I would reject that if i were you.

The misalignement is pretty normal, but yea jesus the missing G :'D

Slumeet

Horology Curious
16/4/19
Don't know if this has been posted in this thread yet, but this looks like a video (in Chinese) of the ZF vs gen but I don't speak Chinese so not sure if it's an actual gen or not, so wondering if anyone has any thoughts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbT5cBwkbU8

EDIT: Only thing that really stood out to me was the edge around the moonphase (which seems to be fixed with the GF) seems to have a gradient whereas the gen is more of a cliff.

Last edited:

isoleucine

Horology Curious
9/5/19
It's looking much better now. I've seen many of these specimens on this thread and gotta say its looking on point, especially with the date wheel pointer. They can sometimes be off by just enough to irritate you.

I'm considering getting myself one of these pieces too! What made you choose the white dial over the black, style, versatility? Would love to hear your comments.

seisohai

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/8/18
Just wondering what is the measurement of the strap yea? And is it easy to switch the buckle over to custom strap??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
It's looking much better now. I've seen many of these specimens on this thread and gotta say its looking on point, especially with the date wheel pointer. They can sometimes be off by just enough to irritate you.

I'm considering getting myself one of these pieces too! What made you choose the white dial over the black, style, versatility? Would love to hear your comments.

I wanted a white/silver dial, to replace the one I had previously owned and sold.
V2Dq6D.png

I own plenty of other dark blue and black dial watches. The smaller case size, and moon phase was an added upgrade in my decision.

Reactions: Rolorin

Michael1210

Horology Curious
8/5/19
Thanks Mr.JC, for your pictures
Thanks for you Jaeger Moon Pictures recently.
was this a ZF or a GF one?
cheers