• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
MXyVs.jpg

Lliu31

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/2/17
NYC
Is the strap size 21/18 or 21/16? Also, what’s the ideal thickness? I’m thinking about placing an order with ZicZac ahead of time as I await QC for this.

subaddict

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/18
What do you guys think about the QC pics?

Does this watch comes with curved spring bar or straight one?

7-d-7

5/9/18
For what it is worth: changing the spring bars of the deployant clasp makes a huge different in feel.... From flimsy to sturdy. Before ordering a new clasp give it a try!

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
Hey guys! I received my watch today and it’s absolutely gorgeous :)

I have a question about the watch though.

seems like there are three positions for the crown

1) normal position - fully closed

2) first position - when i pull it out once, where the watch doesn’t stop and I can’t change the time

3) second position - when i pull it out all the way, where the second hand stops and i can change time.

i guess my question is:
what is the purpose of (2)? Is it where i wind the watch, or is it (1) position?

do i wind the watch away from me?

Does anybody notice the date hand popping/moving a little when you’re adjusting the moonphase?

thank you!!

If you read JLC infos they say that Moonphase and date should be changed in position (2).
I don't know if this also applies to miyota 9015 since it's a modified movement, but last time I tested the moonphase I made it do a completely 360 turn and the watch lost 2 secs. So maybe that's why.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I have tried it on an Engineer bracelet, A mesh and leather. I love my SS bracelets but the gen leather strap wins for me so far. I might try and procure a curved end bracelet for it. I tried the TDs but no luck there :(

MAbU8.jpg

MXyVs.jpg

czEWb.jpg

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
I have tried it on an Engineer bracelet, A mesh and leather. I love my SS bracelets but the gen leather strap wins for me so far. I might try and procure a curved end bracelet for it. I tried the TDs but no luck there :(

MAbU8.jpg

MXyVs.jpg

czEWb.jpg

wow. where did you get the steel bracelet from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whereismywatch

16/10/18
The clasp that attaches to the shorter band keeps coming off, so Im thinking about getting a new clasp.
any idea where i can get one?

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
The clasp that attaches to the shorter band keeps coming off, so Im thinking about getting a new clasp.
any idea where i can get one?
It is actually a feature, it called quick release clasp (you will get the same if you get a new one, even a gen).
You can lock the clasp by pushing the base of the short side of the clasp down.

Reactions: vcappp