• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

ehhcl3537rwi

9/7/13
30$ ! First world problem . Suck it up. You are buying counterfeit goods from a clandestine trader, not an iphone from the Apple store.

You just proved my point exactly. It wasn't my fault watch arrived with metal on the dial, (I can't even be sure the TD didn't ship it that way) and guess what, its my problem because this forum is constantly kissing the a$$ of TDs instead of supporting customers who are supposed to get what they pay for and saw in the QC photos.

What you don't seem to realize is that this is a symbiotic relationship, without this forum there is no way I differentiate a TD from DHgate. Without support and confidence from reading this forum new buyers don't have confidence and this hobby dies. But I'm sure you don't care as long as your TD keeps treating you well (whatever that means). I am sure you have had problems in the past, anyone who has bought enough watches has invariably run into a bad one or several. Who protects your next purchase? If you don't give a shit when other users have a problem on arrival than who will?

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
You just proved my point exactly. It wasn't my fault watch arrived with metal on the dial, (I can't even be sure the TD didn't ship it that way) and guess what, its my problem because this forum is constantly kissing the a$$ of TDs instead of supporting customers who are supposed to get what they pay for and saw in the QC photos.

What you don't seem to realize is that this is a symbiotic relationship, without this forum there is no way I differentiate a TD from DHgate. Without support and confidence from reading this forum new buyers don't have confidence and this hobby dies. But I'm sure you don't care as long as your TD keeps treating you well (whatever that means). I am sure you have had problems in the past, anyone who has bought enough watches has invariably run into a bad one or several. Who protects your next purchase? If you don't give a shit when other users have a problem on arrival than who will?

You are looking for consumer rights when buying Rep watches .

Good luck with that.

I use humanity to build relationships with who I deal with.

You might want to try it.

It works way better than threats animosity and and some kind of psuedo legislation.

Reactions: KJ2020

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
I have a bill for $30 from a local watchsmith for removing the metal from my recent black dial MUTM watch what are the chances of getting a credit on my next purchase?
There is no 'attitude' over emails, TD customer support in general doesn't read English well so all emails to TDs should be short, polite, to the point, and preferably with a picture, link, or attachment.

I’ve had such minor issues in the past. I emailed the TD and they partially refunded me ($30-75) to offset any expenses (Stan, Toro and Sead). I catch more flies with honey

Reactions: KJ2020 and vcappp

ehhcl3537rwi

9/7/13
You are looking for consumer rights when buying Rep watches .

Good luck with that.

I use humanity to build relationships with who I deal with.

You might want to try it.

It works way better than threats animosity and and some kind of psuedo legislation.

You are projecting buddy, consumer rights on these forums is the right way to go, we should unite as consumers to keep up the standard for TDs here.
I don't even trust the 'TD' at RWG or repgeek as their standard is so low(or bought) I wouldn't trust half of them.

As for my my personal interactions with TDs, I am always polite and cordial at all times as I already stated in my post above, I haven't even asked Puretime for the $30 credit yet, waiting for the emailed receipt from my watchsmith, that is besides the point, you should be more supportive, not pissing on people who happen to have problems not of their making.

Reactions: mech500 and vcappp

ehhcl3537rwi

9/7/13
I’ve had such minor issues in the past. I emailed the TD and they partially refunded me ($30-75) to offset any expenses (Stan, Toro and Sead). I catch more flies with honey

Thanks for the informative reply. I'm not going to make a big case out of this if they say no, but if they do its likely my business will go elsewhere on the silver dial one I am about to order.

leviathan07

Horology Curious
11/1/17
Hi guys,

I was following your thread from the beginning. After waiting for about a month I got my QC pictures. Hope they solved all Q issues. I think screw problems are nearly solved. Guys, what do you think? I Cannot see any issues here - maybe because I am a rep noob :).

15jz3.jpg

15hf8.jpg

15Hjb.jpg

Reactions: RobSe1

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Hi guys,

I was following your thread from the beginning. After waiting for about a month I got my QC pictures. Hope they solved all Q issues. I think screw problems are nearly solved. Guys, what do you think? I Cannot see any issues here - maybe because I am a rep noob :).

15jz3.jpg

15hf8.jpg

15Hjb.jpg

Snap that one up :) It looks great.

Reactions: stufuse

StressfulMicrowave

Horology Curious
20/5/15

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Anybody have slight casegap on the crown side? The left side is more flush but there’s a gap on the ride side, should I be concerned about dust? What size are the screws on the back? I am thinking tightening the screw on that corner will help.

https://picr.me/image/IV4eA
https://picr.me/image/IVrDQ
https://picr.me/image/IVANf
https://picr.me/image/IZVyX

And bonus
https://picr.me/image/IVXHT

Sent from the RWI App

The gap is normal, its on both sides ( 3 and 9‘o clock )
at 12 and 6 o clock its „closed“ - but don’t ask me for the reason n :D

StressfulMicrowave

Horology Curious
20/5/15
The gap is normal, its on both sides ( 3 and 9‘o clock )
at 12 and 6 o clock its „closed“ - but don’t ask me for the reason n :D

Thanks, how strange.. I did notice that it’s sealed at 12 and 6. My concern was that my gap at 3 o’clock is visibly larger than that at 9, though maybe it’s fine

Sent from the RWI App

braveanthony

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/8/18
Hi guys,

15jz3.jpg

15hf8.jpg

15Hjb.jpg

Moon window by the 25th is not cleanly cut? Or am I too picky?

seisohai

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/8/18
Just wondering if anyone ordered the rose gold and brown strap version? Is that version alright?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk