• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
Just ordered the silver dial. I fell in love with timnic54 ‘s pictures of the black, but think the silver will be slightly more versatile. I hope I don’t regret my choice!
Great choice mate. Who's your Goto dealer ?
I am very tempted to get the silver but guilt is holding me back. Recently ordered 5 and I think I'll sit on the fence and order this together with the zf aquanaut

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

joyjoyk

Known Member
10/3/18
Lol @ people rejecting perfectly fine watches. Thats allright more for the rest of us

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
Great choice mate. Who's your Goto dealer ?
I am very tempted to get the silver but guilt is holding me back. Recently ordered 5 and I think I'll sit on the fence and order this together with the zf aquanaut

usually Sead, but he couldn’t get the black one so I’ve decided to try mr Timezone

Hyjynx

28/9/13
https://ibb.co/kiVEMe

Here maybe you can see it clearer, there is a crack on the moonphase. Visible from the naked eye

Yeah, I see what appears to be a scratch on the moon. Could just be a piece of lint too. Probably not visible at arms length, but since you’ve seen it in the blown up QC photo, you’ll ever unsee it.

958a59b811077b0d271ed7c970236afc.png

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Watch looked fine to me. Someone please shoot me if I ever decide to become a TD :)

I have been told that the amount of rejected watches are pushing up the prices at the TDs. The factories just offload the rejects elsewhere probably cheaper. No idea if it is true or not. But these little shiny things are certainly getting more expensive.

ssouthall6

10/10/13
I have been told that the amount of rejected watches are pushing up the prices at the TDs. The factories just offload the rejects elsewhere probably cheaper. No idea if it is true or not. But these little shiny things are certainly getting more expensive.

Me too. Was told one factory is now refusing to deal with one of our TD's for being 'too picky'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timmetje83

I'm Pretty Popular
7/4/13
Really depends on the other watches in your collection. But if you let the white one go I'd be happy to take it also lol

Yeah with that in mind I decided for the black one to go, think the white is also more versatile.

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
Rejected pieces are offered back in the same market until sold. I have seen my rejected QC was on sold to another member on the forums. ( Arf sub LV).

I think they keep recycling until sold out , there will always be a buyer who's going to be less fussy / fail to pick up any issues. ( 12 months ago I wouldn't know what to look for ).