Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.

Announcing PICR.me , RWI's own image hosting site!
See more
See less

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    My silver one arrived: Here is a wrist shot with a custom CF strap.

    I noticed that the stars are a little bit dark - wonder if its similar to the gen one.




    Comment


      Silly question, but which position is to wind? Nuetral position or pull out crown 1click?

      Comment


        Originally posted by Mr.Paneristi View Post
        Silly question, but which position is to wind? Nuetral position or pull out crown 1click?
        Winds in fully pushed in position
        Last edited by timnic54; 10-08-18, 08:31.
        After more than 25 years in both, the irony is that the Rep world is more real than the Gen world


        Comment


          Hey guys, for those who’re still figuring out how your moonphase indicator should look like specifically for this watch, download the moonphase app from JLC themselves and let the app show you how yours should look like exactly!

          https://www.jaeger-lecoultre.com/us/...ices/apps.html

          A quick shot of mine which I received just today!





          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


            Originally posted by timnic54 View Post

            Winds in fully pushed in position
            is it just a non-operative stage When you pull the crown to it's first position?

            Comment


              Originally posted by Limztf View Post
              Hey guys, for those who’re still figuring out how your moonphase indicator should look like specifically for this watch, download the moonphase app from JLC themselves and let the app show you how yours should look like exactly!

              https://www.jaeger-lecoultre.com/us/...ices/apps.html

              A quick shot of mine which I received just today!





              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              man until now you are the only one who received it with the new batch. I still haven't received the QC pics. It looks awesome!!

              Comment


                NEW MESSAGE FROM LUCY for those still waiting.


                Friend,I hope ZF can give us a accurate date of when it will back to stock too,
                but they really can't,I don't know why of it,
                in fact,for all other factories,like JF,NOOB,etc,if a watch out of stock,they can't give us a accurate time too,
                to myself,I really appreciate your trust and patience to me,
                for this watch,it's real not back to stock indeed,
                ZF release this watch before indeed too,
                in fact,when first batch of this JLC came out,it's only black dial,the first one I got is for you also,
                but that one's dial have problem,
                they will release it for sure,just still not now,
                I have a very good relationship with ZF,so if it's real back to stock,they will give me for sure,
                I saw you mentioned other members got it recently,I asked my friend from ZF for you too,
                she told me those black dials come out recently,all are the rejected ones before which returned to ZF,after repaired,then release out,
                some of them,still have problems,because not ZF release them formally after update,
                I told my friend from ZF,my customer waited it for long long time already,so try to get one for me also,
                even like that,after repaired,I want to see whether it's ok to send,
                so I waited 1 hour today to get this one back below,really disappointed,
                you can see that marker of 8,it's broken,
                so I must reject it and send it back to them,
                friend,I advise you choose silver dial,
                or wait black dial still,
                for the ones after repaired,really advise you not choose.

                Regards
                Lucy



                Comment


                  Originally posted by VIV54 View Post
                  NEW MESSAGE FROM LUCY for those still waiting.


                  Friend,I hope ZF can give us a accurate date of when it will back to stock too,
                  but they really can't,I don't know why of it,
                  in fact,for all other factories,like JF,NOOB,etc,if a watch out of stock,they can't give us a accurate time too,
                  to myself,I really appreciate your trust and patience to me,
                  for this watch,it's real not back to stock indeed,
                  ZF release this watch before indeed too,
                  in fact,when first batch of this JLC came out,it's only black dial,the first one I got is for you also,
                  but that one's dial have problem,
                  they will release it for sure,just still not now,
                  I have a very good relationship with ZF,so if it's real back to stock,they will give me for sure,
                  I saw you mentioned other members got it recently,I asked my friend from ZF for you too,
                  she told me those black dials come out recently,all are the rejected ones before which returned to ZF,after repaired,then release out,
                  some of them,still have problems,because not ZF release them formally after update,
                  I told my friend from ZF,my customer waited it for long long time already,so try to get one for me also,
                  even like that,after repaired,I want to see whether it's ok to send,
                  so I waited 1 hour today to get this one back below,really disappointed,
                  you can see that marker of 8,it's broken,
                  so I must reject it and send it back to them,
                  friend,I advise you choose silver dial,
                  or wait black dial still,
                  for the ones after repaired,really advise you not choose.

                  Regards
                  Lucy
                  You have to admire Lucy for not passing on any old rep. No wonder she has such a reputation for QCs.
                  Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                  There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                  ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

                  Comment


                    Another Update from Lucy re: black dial




                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by mech500 View Post
                      Another Update from Lucy re: black dial




                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      So, it seems like there was a problem with 8 o’clock index marker on the black dial and ZF tried to repair the defected maker but the result is bad because some area of the surface of the black dial little broken. Then there is delay because they are now reproducing the black dials as completely new one?


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        ^yes possibly but I sometimes think that the factories do not tell the TDs the complete truth to protect their business interests.

                        So who knows what the real reason is?


                        It’s strange that they say the 8oclock marker is defective on black dial but no issues reported on the silver dial or by members here.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by mech500 View Post
                          ^yes possibly but I sometimes think that the factories do not tell the TDs the complete truth to protect their business interests.

                          So who knows what the real reason is?


                          It’s strange that they say the 8oclock marker is defective on black dial but no issues reported on the silver dial or by members here.
                          I’m just guessing that the silver dial markers are easier to stick on at the production line haha!

                          But the dial area around that 8oclock marker looks really F-ed up!


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            I was told by CT before placing order for the black dial that stocks are available. That was like 2 days ago. Now which TD is accurate?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by RobSe1 View Post

                              I know exactly what you mean mate! You can also try Lucy, the Process is maybe a bit slow but you can order blind - QC are perfect!
                              who is lucy?

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by venom21 View Post

                                who is lucy?
                                https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/truetime168
                                Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                                There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                                ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X