• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

Xander22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/7/18
Custom gator strap is in! Finally a strap that fits my wrist.
fabbada31b6be22600431aca10ff0de5.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15
Beware the cheese screws. I believe many will receive them....

Potential problem opening the case back in future for servicing.

b6i4Z.jpg

b6TGR.jpg

Reactions: vcappp

Sdrix

Looking Around
8/9/18
I really want this watch but considering the issues some of you had I wonder if it's a good idea to order it now

huskarlian really beautiful may I ask where did you get the strap?

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Beware the cheese screws. I believe many will receive them....

Potential problem opening the case back in future for servicing.

b6i4Z.jpg

b6TGR.jpg

That's really bad.

Honestly recon they ran out of screws and are chucking whatever is lying around in there, even the movement screws look caked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr_SD

Known Member
6/3/18
The lug width is 21mm and 18mm at the deployant. Not the most common size , but there are plenty about. To look the most Gen like you will need a quality genuine Alligator strap, colour depending on your dial choice. Mine is on a Blue Italian Alligator strap and looks great. The Gen straps are made by Camille Fournet. You can order direct from them. A gen strap will be curved at the lugs and use curved spring bars. Look at Camill Fournet, ABP, Rios . There are hundreds of great straps to suit this watch.

43142126202_ba51439eda_b.jpg

Beautiful straps ... I cant find any curved straps on their site? do you have a link to the one you posted in the picture? thanks

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
My blackdial arrived (took me a few days to pick it up). Has a ZicZac strap - not custom - that I'm very happy with. The details of the strap are: 21mm/18mm Black Genuine Lizard Skin Leather Watch Strap #WT1090 - it wasn't listed as 'curved', but the curved spring bars fit just fine, so it didn't really make a difference. Screws on the back have some minor marks but nothing significant.

2gv1rfn.jpg

Last edited:

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
My blackdial arrived (took me a few days to pick it up). Has a ZicZac strap - not custom - that I'm very happy with. The details of the strap are: 21mm/18mm Black Genuine Lizard Skin Leather Watch Strap #WT1090 - it wasn't listed as 'curved', but the curved spring bars fit just fine, so it didn't really make a difference. Screws on the back have some minor marks but nothing significant.

2gv1rfn.jpg

congratulations!

Could you please share what date you placed the order for the black dial model? from which dealer?
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
I ordered from Ryan (Intime) on 22 August, got QC pics 5 days later, and then EMS took a week. I've been out of office so only got it now.

G

I'm seriously considering just cancelling my order and getting something else. I don't know whether its my TD (ChazingTime) giving me bull**** excuses about ZF having problems or they actually are having problems but its testing my patience now.

Xander22

10/7/18
I'm seriously considering just cancelling my order and getting something else. I don't know whether its my TD (ChazingTime) giving me bull**** excuses about ZF having problems or they actually are having problems but its testing my patience now.
I would just check with a few other TDs. At least you'll know if it's readily available.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
New QC pic for those who are interested. This time it's in high resolution.
vWRZ6.jpg

So far no problem with the movement, it has been tested for a week,

This little girl ns awesome!!! Hope you get it soon mate :)

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18

Try Ryan from InTime. I just got mine, and it's absolutely beautiful.

hinazuki

Horology Curious
13/9/18
How long did you guys take to receive the watch? It has been 2 weeks since my payment was confirmed, still no QC pics

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
How long did you guys take to receive the watch? It has been 2 weeks since my payment was confirmed, still no QC pics

The watch is reallya rare atm....can be weeks of waiting till you get it! Just ask your TD he can tell you

Xander22

10/7/18
A week from payment till receipt.