• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Got mine back end of last week, had to pull the glass off to align the 6 o'clock marker but love it now....looks great.

Just need to find a brown croc strap for it now, been looking at those Camille Fournet ones but that are a bit pricy at ~$300, think I'm going to give a a few weeks, if I still love the watch after that then I will stump up for the strap upgrade.

20180727_125217_zps5yt8kkd0.jpg

Looks great !

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
The discontinuation rumor is only started from just a post by an anonymous person from HKRWF who wrote just imagination/guess/speculation based on the past tendency of ZF.

is it scare tactics to increase the number of selling?????????????*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that guys is BS too. He think he knew shit... I hate this kind of people lol

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
I think that guys is BS too. He think he knew shit... I hate this kind of people lol

Happens a lot on line. I am still hearing people repeat one poster that the case on the Noob 4130 is the wrong shape, all because of a badly taken picture and a poster with no idea how to look at a photo, and understand the angle and light. Fact is it is as good as any and better than most. I don't think for one minute this watch will be discontinued any time soon.

Mr.Paneristi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/18
So what do y'all think? Is the silver version worthy to stand next to the black version as a first class NWBIG?

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Still waiting for the black one. No news for it.

My Custom Alligator Strap is on it’s way, will post pics when it arrives :)

venom21

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
16/3/16
Still waiting for the black one. No news for it.

My Custom Alligator Strap is on it’s way, will post pics when it arrives :)

where did you order your alligator strap from? im waiting for QC from fatpanda for my silver dial. says it will be a few more days

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
where did you order your alligator strap from? im waiting for QC from fatpanda for my silver dial. says it will be a few more days

from ziczacleather.com He´s in Vietnam and has a lot of Croco Straps on his site and also does every custom strap you want. Will let you know how the quality is when
it arrives - maybe 10 days :)

Reactions: mech500
G

from ziczacleather.com He´s in Vietnam and has a lot of Croco Straps on his site and also does every custom strap you want. Will let you know how the quality is when
it arrives - maybe 10 days :)
Thanks. I'm putting off an appointment with a JLC boutique to get a Gen strap. £310 (yes, GBP) it's not something to be sniffed at (even Camille Fournet is cheaper with a custom style).

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

G

It's bloody gorgeous!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk