• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
IMG_7993.jpg

Rose gold

kebu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/7/16
reppists wow the rg looks really good. Do you have any info on the quality/material used for the rose gold? Now im contemplating between the silver and this rg....

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
IMG_7993.jpg

Rose gold

Rose gold looks good. Thanks.
I have a general question, it is a rep and it is 18k plated rose gold, not solid 18K rose gold like gen. Do’t you worry about what if the plated rose gold comes off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Limztf

13/10/12
my silver face watch was delivered today. I'll be opening it when I get home and will post pics tonight if I can!

And I’m still waiting for my QC for white dial. I have a bad feeling it’s sold out too..

jamingui

Known Member
24/8/16
And I’m still waiting for my QC for white dial. I have a bad feeling it’s sold out too..

I was waiting for QC as well.

TD confirmed white dial sold out. Waiting for the new batch.

Eulise

Renowned Member
7/5/16
Damn, just paid for the white dial too. Fingers crossed the second batch comes soon

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
my silver face watch was delivered today. I'll be opening it when I get home and will post pics tonight if I can!

Could you please share the pictures of the actual rep that you have received if possible?

Question: Is the dial actually have the silver tone color? like gen?

The gen rose gold case uses “Eggshell beige color” dial.

The gen steel case uses “silver color” dial.

Those two dial color not the same white color They should be different each other, in term of color.

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
anyone consider to order the rose gold? don’t you worry about the fact that it is not solid gold like gen?

so the rep’s plated gold surface will eventually comes off, after wearing due to its surfaces will be exposed to human skin sweat.

No worries for practical use perspective?

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Still waiting for Lucy to post my silver dial....QC pics approved a week ago. Why is she so slow. I even said to her, don’t bother testing it,’just ship it to me, if there’s a problem problem I’ll fix it.

Was going to ask if you had yours yet. Would like to see it!

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Could you please share the pictures of the actual rep that you have received if possible?

Question: Is the dial actually have the silver tone color? like gen?

The gen rose gold case uses “Eggshell beige color” dial.

The gen steel case uses “silver color” dial.

Those two dial color not the same white color They should be different each other, in term of color.

Here it is in a few different lights, I took some pics last night and this morning (hopefully imgur is working now):

z92Bdjxh.jpg

n60aLYOh.jpg

wKohDzjh.jpg

UHGd1Qnh.jpg

492oanSh.jpg

Last edited:

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Here it is in a few different lights, I took some pics last night and this morning (hopefully imgur is working now):

z92Bdjxh.jpg

n60aLYOh.jpg

wKohDzjh.jpg

UHGd1Qnh.jpg

492oanSh.jpg

Imgur still not working. You will need to post pics via another hosting site or upload via tapatalk