• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

anaximandere

Supporter
Certified
25/6/18
i received my black dial a couple weeks ago also. misaligned 12 oclock marker like everyone else...cannot spot any dust though.

many other watches to wear so have not put it on the wrist yet. if someone really wants it now...let me know. i have a trip to italy from july 30th and can mail it to EU

Can you post pics? I might be interested (in the CONUS though)

Sent from the RWI App

YellingYellowLlama

Known Member
12/3/18
Currently they publish that they will only make black, silver and rg versions.

I'm sorry how did you source this info? Do they have a forum or anything? I'm trying to understand if the rumor that they'll be releasing a pp5205g has any solid grounding and would love to get in touch with them

Reactions: vcappp

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
I'm sorry how did you source this info? Do they have a forum or anything? I'm trying to understand if the rumor that they'll be releasing a pp5205g has any solid grounding and would love to get in touch with them

You can't get in touch with a factory :)

There are several indications:
1 - forms like watchbus.net
2 - the fact the intime description is: "The SS case is with a silver dial and silver moon phase display; SS and RG case with black dial and gold moon phase display! There are many wrong versions on the market using silver moon phase on the various dial!"
3 - I asked a TD
4 - I asked someone I know in the industry (can't say the name, sorry)

After saying all that - I may be wrong. sometimes a factory chooses to hide his plan for many reasons and present a product only after it is done. and this is only the factory "boss" knows.

Reactions: vcappp

Mr.Paneristi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/18
Thank you!

1 - I'm not sure I see it. can you explain?

Might be the angle of the QC image, but the 7 maker looks like it needs to be rotated a tad clockwise. All makers are pointing towards the center except 7. Hardly noticable.

fettapa

Known Member
27/8/16
Some pictures of the gen RG version. Such a lovely watch.

YUREGd0.jpg

WAqwyrv.jpg

YsSDqaw.jpg

Think I'm gonna pull the trigger on the silver dial today.

Limztf

13/10/12
I just changed my order from black to silver over the weekend with InTime. Now impatiently waiting for QC pics.

I know it’s fat hope but I wish I can receive the watch before next Wednesday so I can bring it to Thailand and have a change of straps at the shop that timnic54 recommended at Ekamai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YellingYellowLlama

Known Member
12/3/18
You can't get in touch with a factory :)

There are several indications:
1 - forms like watchbus.net
2 - the fact the intime description is: "The SS case is with a silver dial and silver moon phase display; SS and RG case with black dial and gold moon phase display! There are many wrong versions on the market using silver moon phase on the various dial!"
3 - I asked a TD
4 - I asked someone I know in the industry (can't say the name, sorry)

After saying all that - I may be wrong. sometimes a factory chooses to hide his plan for many reasons and present a product only after it is done. and this is only the factory "boss" knows.

I see, thank you very much!

Mr.Paneristi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/18
Anybody received their silver version yet? I would love to see some hands on photos and review on this beauty

jrause

Horology Curious
11/6/18
What's happening with the black dials? I have been waiting weeks now and still nothing!

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
How do you know? :D

Anyone been in contact with Lucy recently?

Lucy told me today.

Her message:
Yes,the first batch of it,most of them,the black dial have defects,
so ZF got all of them back for update,today,their gold case of it come out,
I have asked ZF about it,
they said new batch of black dial after update can come out about 1 week,
they replied me 1 week today.

Regards
Lucy

Reactions: vcappp and Naimnaci

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Still waiting for Lucy to post my silver dial....QC pics approved a week ago. Why is she so slow. I even said to her, don’t bother testing it,’just ship it to me, if there’s a problem problem I’ll fix it.

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
Still waiting for Lucy to post my silver dial....QC pics approved a week ago. Why is she so slow. I even said to her, don’t bother testing it,’just ship it to me, if there’s a problem problem I’ll fix it.

Actually Lucy is known for being slow, Sead is faster. But Lucy always choose great watches, so it worth the wait :rolleyes:. And think about us that it's been one month we're waiting for the black dial :confused:

Reactions: mech500