Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLCgeo View Post
    new pictures from puretime :
    https://puretime.io/jlc2018070901.html#

The dial is over exposed so it looks white and the bezel looks black ...
    But if we see the macro on the Jaeger LeCoultre logo we can see the silver painting.
    Let's see if the future video will help us to be sure that the dial color is correct.
    Not so sure why, but I think the silver dial detial are better then black dial, but hope they can fix the flat moon phase problem.

Comment

Originally posted by VIV54 View Post

not yet, me neither.
      I’m still waiting for mine too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just ordered the silver dial this morning, guys. I'll report back with some details once I get QC.

Comment

Looks like the Automatique has been fixed.

Comment

somebody said it was just the prototype

Comment

I also ordered the silver dial one yesterday, only my second rep!

Will post pics, however I presume I'm behind in the queue so won't be new news by the time I get the QC shots or the actual watch.

Just wondering if I have problems with this watch later down the line is it going to be a pain in the ass to find someone who can look at it due to the modified movement for the moonphase (I live in Australia)? When watches come out with new / enhanced complications are the first ones typically a bit unreliable?

Comment

Actually Lucy today told me that who ordered the silver dial model will receive it sooner than the black one. For all the black dial orders we have still to wait.

Originally posted by Recypher View Post
                I also ordered the silver dial one yesterday, only my second rep!

Will post pics, however I presume I'm behind in the queue so won't be new news by the time I get the QC shots or the actual watch.

Just wondering if I have problems with this watch later down the line is it going to be a pain in the ass to find someone who can look at it due to the modified movement for the moonphase (I live in Australia)? When watches come out with new / enhanced complications are the first ones typically a bit unreliable?
                Maybe you are right because of modification, maybe not. Since is Miyota 9015 based is really reliable, I owned some 9015 reps and none gave me troubles.

Comment

VIV54 How do you contact Lucy? Does she have a website or email? Also, is she a good TD in terms of communication and QCing?

Comment

Originally posted by packerjames95 View Post
                    VIV54 How do you contact Lucy? Does she have a website or email? Also, is she a good TD in terms of communication and QCing?
                    https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/truetime168

here is her forum section

Comment

Soooo looking to get the silver as well. Have we confirmed if the moonphase is fully working?

Comment

VIV54 Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by kebu View Post
                          Soooo looking to get the silver as well. Have we confirmed if the moonphase is fully working?
                          The moonphase is fully working
                          After more than 25 years in both, the irony is that the Rep world is more real than the Gen world

Comment

Originally posted by timnic54 View Post

The moonphase is fully working
                            I haven't opened mine up. But almost certainly a 59 tooth wheel. Common simple moonphase, off by .03 days per month need a more complex system if you need more accuracy. This complication should be seviceable and is very unlikely to affect the overall reliability of the already very reliable 9015.
                            After more than 25 years in both, the irony is that the Rep world is more real than the Gen world

Comment

Originally posted by majwilliams0308 View Post
                              The white dial looks stunning. Do we know if they are going to make a gray dial? Who should I ask?

Click image for larger version

Name:	19274030_hands-on-an-exercise-in-subtlety-_e16de178_m.jpg?bg=3E3B3A.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	6897080
                              Did you get any TD to confirm if the grey dial will be made ?

Comment

Originally posted by majwilliams0308 View Post
                                Just ordered the silver dial this morning, guys. I'll report back with some details once I get QC.
                                Do you have a link for the silver dial - I'm only seeing the white and black at PT.

OK I found it at InTime, A previous link to it results in an error. This link works:

https://www.intime03.co/jaeger-lecou...trap-a925.html

That grey dial does look really good - the silver moon is nice!
                                Last edited by KJ2020; 12-07-18, 06:46.
                                We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.

Comment

Working...
                                X