• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
What you guys mean for bent? For what I see only the 12 marker is slightly inclined?

I only take 2 seconds to look and accept QC pictures.....so it’s probably all good....eitherway it’s good enough for me. If I don’t like it I’ll bin it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May016

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/8/17
Hey everyone, just got my QC pics in! I had to zoom a few of them in to look at the details closer. Also had to ask for pictures with better lighting as the original ones were fairly dark lol. I am worried that the 12 o' clock hour markers are not evenly spaced (right one seems closer to its dot than the left one does). Also, I can't really see a "sunburst" effect from the silver dial, but it may be due to the lighting. Also moonphase seems a little dark (no "shiny" or "3-D" effect, but again, could just be the lighting). Check them out and tell me what you think!
bnwayYq.jpg

ooGkM9b.jpg

rwZFaHT.jpg

0khcqO8.jpg

JQGioxC.jpg

bCXGISK.jpg

gRuEvpB.jpg

GhJS4vE.jpg

Naimnaci

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/6/18
Funny enough, I need to send this Aquanaut straight away as it stops randomly. I checked and the rotor doesn't spin unless shaken and the balance wheel slows down regularly, even after winding it around 30-40 times... Goddamit!
I could not understand the new clock was broken

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Hey everyone, just got my QC pics in! I had to zoom a few of them in to look at the details closer. Also had to ask for pictures with better lighting as the original ones were fairly dark lol. I am worried that the 12 o' clock hour markers are not evenly spaced (right one seems closer to its dot than the left one does). Also, I can't really see a "sunburst" effect from the silver dial, but it may be due to the lighting. Also moonphase seems a little dark (no "shiny" or "3-D" effect, but again, could just be the lighting). Check them out and tell me what you think!
bnwayYq.jpg

Yeah 12 o clock looks crooked. Ask for them to take a closer pic of the 1 2o clock and post it here.

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
It’s just lighting and the 12 marker is fine. Accept

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Jep, looks really good! if you reject, the next one could be bad.

Bassy2000

Known Member
1/12/17

Beautiful watch! About that spacing at 12 ...... I find it difficult to spot a different spacing and that is looking at it while greatly magnified on my computer monitor. In real when looking at the just 39mm watch, I doubt you would be able to tell a difference. I would definitely take it.

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
This thing that who ordered the black dial is receiving it after the silver one it's just cruel. :laugh:

Reactions: mech500