• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Have you received yours?

Yes, but sold to a friend direct after i got it ( 1:1 sell ) the 12 o clock marker was really crooked as hell and it drove me crazy. Next point was the Dial was scratched what wasn’t visible on QC,only under direct light.

Had a discount code from Puretime and i ordered a IWC 3777 ZF....and they got the JLC after few days, so i pulled the trigger also for it. I thought why not, save money for shipping and i could also use the discount code....Normally i only buy from Toro....better ordered it from him - so this is what i did, ordered a new one from Toro, he will do his best to get a perfect one :) but currently out of stock.

But the Watch is stunning beautiful !!! But the Strap has to be changed!

Recypher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/6/18

Watchfinder has a watchsmith in house who has aligned a few markers for me in the past. They opened the watch up and fixed the markers because the watch is good besides the misaligned markers (0s/d regulated, no beat error and excellent date alignment etc). I am more than pleased with this. The 12 o clock still looks slightly off but not anything worth making a fuss over. It could even be a lighting issue.

Mine is coming with a crooked 6 o'clock maker, didn't notice it was off until you posted your QC's and by the time I check the watch was already shipped...my fail

So as I live in Australia and there appears to be no modders here I'm going to have to correct it myself, does anyone know any tricks to doing it...presume its movement out, pull the marker off, glue it back on straight (what could possibly go wrong....)

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Watchfinder has a watchsmith in house who has aligned a few markers for me in the past. They opened the watch up and fixed the markers because the watch is good besides the misaligned markers (0s/d regulated, no beat error and excellent date alignment etc). I am more than pleased with this. The 12 o clock still looks slightly off but not anything worth making a fuss over. It could even be a lighting issue.

Hang on, are you saying you have had a rep sent to Watchfinder? I'd love to know more about that, they have several shops in London but I never thought they would be bothered with looking into a rep...

MarksandSpencer

24/4/17
Hang on, are you saying you have had a rep sent to Watchfinder? I'd love to know more about that, they have several shops in London but I never thought they would be bothered with looking into a rep...

Same for me if that's the case, it would be very convenient for me to drop by their store in London.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
does he mean fat panda aka watchfinder?

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16

I'm talking about Fat Panda/Watchfinder! I take my reps to my local watch smith but he charges too much for a simple QC fix like this haha.

Reactions: vcappp

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Funny enough, I need to send this Aquanaut straight away as it stops randomly. I checked and the rotor doesn't spin unless shaken and the balance wheel slows down regularly, even after winding it around 30-40 times... Goddamit!

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
Funny enough, I need to send this Aquanaut straight away as it stops randomly. I checked and the rotor doesn't spin unless shaken and the balance wheel slows down regularly, even after winding it around 30-40 times... Goddamit!

Damn. Sorry to hear that. Think about getting the hands and hour markers relumed to white while it’s with a modder.

Reactions: Hinclimincli

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
Really looking forward to some live pics and reviews on this one.

I managed to find a lightly used OEM strap in preperation for ordering the silver/white dial. Its sitting in the drawer getting lonely :0)

I need to make sure I decide to order this one before another watch comes out that I like (that new Omega LMPO announced today looks interesting), otherwise I will let this go.

2cpyo84.jpg

Reactions: vcappp

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Ok here are my approved QC pics for the silver dial from Lucy. Still haven’t heard anything on my black dial order. Hope she ships it soon. She sometimes takes weeks after QC to ship.

I want to take some real life pictures of this baby.

Can’t really see much detail from QC pictures. I don’t know why people can’t take pictures that are in focus. My iPhone can do a better job.

Markers look bent but I don’t care....I’ll fix them if I like the watch.
0ae3da53a0e67001c194951ad98a155d.jpg

cdf7acd99ac5d621b39041c8584bdbf3.jpg

42d2e6532f448c605cee68e9daf62338.jpg

11f272bd76f9fc79ec50ea945a422f55.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jlcgeologist

Known Member
21/10/17
Malaysia
Ok here are my approved QC pics for the silver dial from Lucy. Still haven’t heard anything on my black dial order. Hope .....

Thanks for sharing! Looking good and like you said, just the bent markers. Beautiful stuff mate. Wishing you all the best once it does arrive. Are you going to wait for both to be ready for shipping or are you gonna ask Lucy to ship this one out first?

Keep the pics coming! Still need more "insipiration" to finally decide to jump on the bandwagon or not.

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
What you guys mean for bent? For what I see only the 12 marker is slightly inclined?

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Wishing you all the best once it does arrive. Are you going to wait for both to be ready for shipping or are you gonna ask Lucy to ship this one out first?

I have paid for separate postage for Black and white dials, so hoping she ships this ASAP.....Just hope she doesn’t take take the usual 2 weeks to “test” prior to ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: phdsjain