• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

ehhcl3537rwi

9/7/13
GpT0uI4.jpg

ehhcl3537rwi

9/7/13
Wow, what is that??? Is that the ZF version?? I hope not!!

Lets hope not I beleive that is the VF version ZF still not out, (that is assuming intime doesn;'t have the ZF one already) and ZF didn't change the dial.
Lets hope for the best.

Last edited:

drohalloran

25/11/14
If they spent all that time perfecting that case shape and getting the details on the movement so close and flubbed that dial and rehaut as bad as that.......man. What a disappointment that would be!! I guess we'll have to wait and see! I aslo didn't realize that the moonphase they showed on intime was done....for some reason I assumed they were going to add some additional details or texture like the gen has. That might be kind of rough too, but again until we see it all together I guess we can't really judge

blackawd

Known Member
20/6/17
Really interested in this watch and looking forward to updates and actual pics when someone gets their hands on one!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
I'm going to order one of these shortly, will post pics. Would definitely be interested in seeing a review first though!

JLCgeo

Known Member
30/8/17
EU
Does that mean the white-dial will arrive at the same time?
Not sure, ZF can realease first the black dial and after the white dial ... As Ryan specified that it was the black dial in 10 days I think we'll have to wait a little for the white ... Let's see ...
IMHO I prefer to wait more time and have a better finished rep :)

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
A little poll: would you go black or white? Personally I'd go black even though white with the silver moon is sexy too.

JLCgeo

Known Member
30/8/17
EU
A little poll: would you go black or white? Personally I'd go black even though white with the silver moon is sexy too.
White dial with brown strap for me, it's more casual.
IMHO Black is very formal with this kind of dress watch.

drohalloran

25/11/14
I'm with you, I like the idea of the white dial on a brown or shell cordovan strap I think that would look nice.

Robert-2009

Horology Curious
19/3/18
are we there yet !.... are we there yet !.... are we there yet !.... are we there yet !.... :woo:

Reactions: VIV54