ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theycallmederek View Post

Do you know if the Camille Fornet strap comes with the JLC logo on the inside? They have you select you watch brand from a drop down menu on their site. Just thinking that could be the reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They do not, they have a Camille Fornet logo. Only way to get a JLC logo is to buy it from a JLC boutique or an authorised reseller.
    WTB: JF AP ROO Safari in coffee and cream

Comment

Originally posted by pistebasher View Post

They do not, they have a Camille Fornet logo. Only way to get a JLC logo is to buy it from a JLC boutique or an authorised reseller.
      Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mech500 View Post
        Man some of those custom straps look thicker than the watch. Completely ruins the balance of the watch. I’ve tried Jacobs strap on this watch but it’s a waste of money. Weights too much for such a thin and light weight watch head. It’s almost like the strap is wearing the watch

I’m happy with the extra thin rep strap tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
        I know what you are saying S. The gen strap is the same. I still have one but not the watch. I am saving it until I buy the RG version. The gen wears comfortably but it is like all strap and no watch.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
        There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
        ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
        Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Approved my ZF today - don’t really care about the moon if everything else is superior

Comment

Originally posted by Scottymagic View Post
            Approved my ZF today - don’t really care about the moon if everything else is superior
            Really beautiful piece mate, amazing. The moonphase doesn't work at all? or it's not close to the gen?

Comment

Originally posted by MarcMC View Post

Really beautiful piece mate, amazing. The moonphase doesn't work at all? or it's not close to the gen?
              the moonphase works identical to the gen, if this is a ZF as he says it is!

Comment

Beautiful watch. Wear it well!

I like my Ziczac leather strap.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

This watch is amazing. Can you also dress it down and wear it with a T-shirt you guys think? Unfortunately, I never wear a suit..

Comment

Originally posted by Watchnerd86 View Post
                    This watch is amazing. Can you also dress it down and wear it with a T-shirt you guys think? Unfortunately, I never wear a suit..
                    Of course you can. In 2021, dress watches are meant to be worn casually. Wearing a dress watch with a suit is such a dated look imo.

Comment

Hm I could see myself wearing it with a brown leather strap for sure.

Comment

Hm I could see myself wearing it with a brown leather strap for sure.
                        Grey leather works well too, that's what I wore mine on. Made it more casual. That said... I ended up getting rid of it because there's no reason not to wear divers. James Bond has normalised diver watches for suits etc. So works for all.

That said the JLC was beautiful
                        SD43 Comparison - ARF v3 vs Noob v10

SD43 - Franken Build

Comment

And then the question rises: ZF of GF

Comment

And then the question rises: ZF of GF
                            Read the threads... they're pretty clear.
                            SD43 Comparison - ARF v3 vs Noob v10

SD43 - Franken Build

Comment

Will do, thanks

Comment

I have the GF V3 and it's pretty awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X