Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VIV54 View Post
    Puretime listed 4 new MUT Moon and they look awful.
    Are they the OMF ones? If so I agree.
    WTB Noob SD4K 116600 Insert https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-116600-insert

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
    ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

Comment

Originally posted by C Master View Post

Are they the OMF ones? If so I agree.
      I have no idea, the one posted on trustytime was amazing, these ones on puretime look awful, especially the subdial and the moon, and the printing quality in general.

Also is 38x11mm

wtf.

Comment

On both the RG models the dots are silver while markers are gold. WTF they had in mind?

Comment

How many days it takes for your ZF MUT moonphase to complete a moon cycle ? (from new moon to full moon, then new moon)

Comment

What do you guys think about this new GF version?

http://www.trustytime.club/index.php...ducts_id=19663

I keep trying to source the best looking ZF Ultra Thin Moon but every time I try with my TD, either movement of dial has some problems....

Comment

Any news on slate or grey dial with stainless case? The gen is with a white gold case, but still... https://www.jaeger-lecoultre.com/us/...n/1363540.html

Comment

Lucy delivered!

Comment

Originally posted by stu00a View Post
                  What do you guys think about this new GF version?

http://www.trustytime.club/index.php...ducts_id=19663

I keep trying to source the best looking ZF Ultra Thin Moon but every time I try with my TD, either movement of dial has some problems....
                  To me the gf seems better than the zf: the date numbers are better looking, especially the 1 and the 31 are aligned on the gf, not on the zf. The markers at 12 seems better and generally speaking the dial and the moon seems better

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by GregH View Post

To me the gf seems better than the zf: the date numbers are better looking, especially the 1 and the 31 are aligned on the gf, not on the zf. The markers at 12 seems better and generally speaking the dial and the moon seems better

Sent from the RWI App
                    has anyone ordered and received QC pics for the GF version?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheeps View Post
                      Lucy delivered!

Well done!

Comment

Just to say that I've been wearing my ZF for about 2 months everyday, no single issue whatsoever and this is one beautiful watch. Interested in the different versions!

Comment

Originally posted by hawkmusician View Post
                          Just to say that I've been wearing my ZF for about 2 months everyday, no single issue whatsoever and this is one beautiful watch. Interested in the different versions!
                          Mine is on its way from my TD. Can’t wait. Any advice on how to set the moon function correctly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by shamanblues999 View Post

Mine is on its way from my TD. Can’t wait. Any advice on how to set the moon function correctly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            You'll love it! I use this website to calculate the moonphase : http://www.giangrandi.ch/soft/mooncalc/mooncalc.shtml

I'm a maniac so calculated the exact place thanks to the different dates they give, and then placed the exact number of days (clicks) away or to (depending on the time of the month) on the moonphase.

Comment

Originally posted by mech500 View Post
                              Thanks man. I don’t mind the missions we have to go through. It’s part of the fun for me. Keeps me from getting bored.

In the meantime I got Jacobs to make me this all black croc strap for the white dial:
                              Does it fit, mate? I mean your strap looks like it has straight ends while the gen has curved ends.

Comment

Would it be at all possible to obtain spare caseback screws? Would gen screws fit?

Comment

Working...
                                X