• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Come on guys let’s see some pictures! When I get a new release a spam the fuck out of threads with pictures. You guys take 2-3 pictures and then vanish. Lol.

Thought everyone has a smartphone these days....take 2seconds to take a picture and post it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
will update today later gents, QC accepted :D picture was taken from bad! angle, watch is good.

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
will update today later gents, QC accepted :D picture was taken from bad! angle, watch is good.

I thought that, didn't like to say, but the 1 oclock marker gave it away. :) Happy that you will now have your watch on its way. Should have my QC pics soon .

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
here we go gents :)

Left GEN - right ZF ( mine! - pic is mirrored for better comparison !! ) as you can see the Gen is also not 100% - ZF copied it perfect :D

CAdFkvO.jpg

5t9ztA6.jpg

3OpJWTb.jpg

LzXv6Kz.jpg

Reactions: mech500

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Thanks mech500 :) The Watch is stunning - can´t be happier with this piece ! I think it will go straight to NWBIG ! Will post Updates when it arrives. Only the strap looks like rubbish...but i ordered a new custom croco from ziczac leather :)

Reactions: vcappp and mech500

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
How can I connect with ziczac? I could make the link work

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Thanks mech500 :) The Watch is stunning - can´t be happier with this piece ! I think it will go straight to NWBIG ! Will post Updates when it arrives. Only the strap looks like rubbish...but i ordered a new custom croco from ziczac leather :)

Thanks for the information. Could please provide the link of the exact product that you ordered from ziczacleather.com?

Last edited:

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
here we go gents :)

Left GEN - right ZF ( mine! - pic is mirrored for better comparison !! ) as you can see the Gen is also not 100% - ZF copied it perfect :D

CAdFkvO.jpg

5t9ztA6.jpg

3OpJWTb.jpg

LzXv6Kz.jpg

What is the reason that Gen also has the same flaw (1minute dot marker touches 12o'clock marker)? Is it intended by JL to spot gen vs rep? and ZF thinks twice then copy that the flaw too exactly??

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Thats a good question...i think that it is a normal tolerance...gen‘s have also often „flaws“.
I also think ZF copied it 1:1.

There is no Link for the strap, it‘s a complete unique custom strap.
You have to do a custom order and tell him what younwant.

Reactions: vcappp

Limztf

13/10/12
Thats a good question...i think that it is a normal tolerance...gen‘s have also often „flaws“.

Could share the measurements of the strap? especially the width at the lugs. I suppose even if you request for curve lugs, the tolerance is good?

Reactions: RobSe1

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17

how much did it cost your custom order?

Reactions: RobSe1

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Do ZF or TD confirm that ZF makes Stainless Still strap too??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not asked, but they provided a SS band on the previous ones so I am hoping they will repeat this.

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Sure :)

Strap is 21mm(Lug)/18mm(clasp) // 2.5mm Thickness.
lengh is 120mm and 75mm

i think it will be round 60$

Thanks for sharing the information here. Just curious, Does ziczacleather also provide the engraved logo too on the leather like gen, or only provide quality leather without any kind of JL logo?