Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it true that ZF JLC Ultra Thin is out of stock now?
    https://secure-ds.serving-sys.com/Bu...tch/index.html

Comment

*****************.com/F5qtEDQ.jpg
      *****************.com/tfAxki7.jpg

Hey guys, first time ordering a rep watch. Would anyone be able to give my QC a quick look?

Imgur is the blocked site. I tried attaching the images but the file size was too large.
      Last edited by erudite; 10-01-19, 22:54.

Comment

**Duplicate Post**

Comment

Originally posted by erudite View Post
          *****************.com/F5qtEDQ.jpg
          *****************.com/tfAxki7.jpg

Hey guys, first time ordering a rep watch. Would anyone be able to give my QC a quick look?

Imgur is the blocked site. I tried attaching the images but the file size was too large.
          Yes sure! 50€

Comment

Originally posted by efajri View Post
            Is it true that ZF JLC Ultra Thin is out of stock now?
            Yes it is, appearently this watch is always out of stock, I believe they just do few pieces each batch because they always finish immediately.

Comment

Hey all, long time lurker. Can anyone give your thoughts on this? I feel the alignment for the 6 is a bit off but my TD says that this is the best it's gonna be. Should I accept it? Do you think I'm being too picky?

Many thanks in advanced!

qc pic

Comment

Originally posted by DragonTan View Post
                Hey all, long time lurker. Can anyone give your thoughts on this? I feel the alignment for the 6 is a bit off but my TD says that this is the best it's gonna be. Should I accept it? Do you think I'm being too picky?

Many thanks in advanced!

qc pic
                Too picky. You pass this one, next one will have something else and so on. Just get it and enjoy it!

Comment

Originally posted by Livaren View Post

Too picky. You pass this one, next one will have something else and so on. Just get it and enjoy it!
                  Thank you kind stranger! Thanks for your advice really appreciate it!

Comment

Mine had the same issue with the 6 marker, I took the front off the watch (it’s easy as it’s only held in place with 4 screws) and straightened it up a bit.

even though, that marker is so small when it on your wrist you won’t notice it.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonTan View Post

Many thanks in advanced!

qc pic

You can trust Toro! and you won‘t notice that! mine has the same

Comment

Working...
                      X