Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone direct me to places where I can get similar straps like what Xander posted a few pages ago? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hey guys, apologies for my lack of knowledge (this will be my first rep). I have been quoted $378 + $30 for shipping to the UK + conversion fees (they accept transferwise and said transferwise will charge a fee).

Is this a flat rate for the watch or do any other TD's offer a better price? Again I am sorry for the noob question, just trying to get to grips with it.

Comment

Originally posted by erudite View Post
        Hey guys, apologies for my lack of knowledge (this will be my first rep). I have been quoted $378 + $30 for shipping to the UK + conversion fees (they accept transferwise and said transferwise will charge a fee).

Is this a flat rate for the watch or do any other TD's offer a better price? Again I am sorry for the noob question, just trying to get to grips with it.
        Hey. Most TD's charge the same. However since you are in the UK, it maybe worth contacting Sead, as he may have stock in EU. This could save you a small amount

Comment

I just joined the club! I received my black dial. This is definitely one of my favorite reps now. Also I switched the old strap for a new black croc strap. Thanks VIV54 for giving order info together with wrist circumference. That was helpful!

Comment

annnnd..... Silver Dial out of stock according to Puretime.

Comment

Originally posted by ehhcl3537rwi View Post
              annnnd..... Silver Dial out of stock according to Puretime.
              OMG... After spending a few days reading 102 pages to find out all the things I have to know.....

He who hesitates, masturbates

Comment

I went to a Jaeger Lecoultre boutique and looked at the black dial in stainless and the white in rose gold today in Vienna. I guess I need to suck it up and order the black dial variant now.

Comment

Sounds like curved spring bars, but what is the spring bar length?

Comment

Originally posted by grimydrainhair View Post
                    Sounds like curved spring bars, but what is the spring bar length?
                    21mm
                    My collection | Who has the best sub? A guide for noobs | List of TDs contact info

Comment

Originally posted by Nivka View Post

21mm
                      Sorry to sound silly here and rather than read all 102 pages. I looked online and it said I need 22mm strap to fit this - is that right considering it’s a 21mm sb? So I should look for 22/21 strap?
                      WANTED: AP 15400 JF v3 Blue w/ Silenced Rotor + AR xtal

SH3135 Essential Upgrades Thread

Superfranken SubC 116610LN Noob V6S w/ Hybrid Gen-Yuki

Originally posted by smoke
                      Lol how many time must I repeat myself .no rep watches has good xtal

Comment

Originally posted by androme View Post

Sorry to sound silly here and rather than read all 102 pages. I looked online and it said I need 22mm strap to fit this - is that right considering it’s a 21mm sb? So I should look for 22/21 strap?
                        21/18

Comment

Originally posted by VIV54 View Post

21/18
                          Thanks! Damn strap finder website!

Comment

Originally posted by androme View Post

Sorry to sound silly here and rather than read all 102 pages.
                            No need for reading all of the pages. You can search for keywords like 'strap' within this thread using the white search bar. This way you will only see the posts that contain 'strap'.

Comment

Guys it's been two weeks now since I've serviced the watch and I have to say that the miyota 9015 in this rep it's awesome. It keeps time amazingly.

If it is on my wrist all day it runs around -2/+2 average.

In two weeks of wearing it has only gained 10 secs!

Comment

Originally posted by Bassy2000 View Post

No need for reading all of the pages. You can search for keywords like 'strap' within this thread using the white search bar. This way you will only see the posts that contain 'strap'.
                                I’m well aware of that thank you but the current search function is whack and inconsistent, not sure if you’re aware of that?

Comment

Working...
                                X