• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any Good JLC Reps?

KickPuppies

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
5/8/16
Hi,

i wondered if there is any Jaeger LeCoultre Super Rep ecxept the Diver. I always wanted a Reverso or Master Ultra thin but cant find any decent Reps. Its either a Quarz movement in the Reverso or the Dimensions are way off. I am looking for a Dresswatch Rep, any recommendations?

ociz

Looking Around
12/2/18
I also wanted the ultra thin but I don't think there's a good rep out there. All the ones I've looked at look off. It's a pity though.

KickPuppies

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/8/16
I wonder if the 9mm thickness is correct. Also the rotor looks like rose gold where the gen uses yellow gold. I will wait for a review too.

Korder.

12/7/16
Looking forward the Master Control too, and judging by the photos it might be a super rep. Reading some reviews of the new sector dial, it states that the rotor in the 899 movement is in rose gold, but in some videos/photos you can easily notice that the normal version seems to have a yellow gold rotor. Another question might be if the movement is a low or high beat. I’m waiting for a review, but at the moment nobody seems to care about writing one.

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
This is nice.... more reviews?

There are some flaws, for example the thickness is 9mm instead of genuine 7.45mm but honestly is hard to notice it once you have it on your wrist.
The movement is a miyota 9015 which has a really noisy unidirectional rotor but until now I really had ZERO problem. I regulated mine to -1-2 sec per day.

The numbers of the date wheel are really the closest you can get to the genuine but the dial has some flows, for example the 12 hour marker and the dots which are kinda blackish and not rhodium plated as the genuine.

Puretime has a similar version where the dial is much closer to the genuine but the number font is awful, cartonish style.

I think that in the future I will swap the dial for the puretime one, or trustytime.

hope this helped.

P.S. I don't know why it says it's my first post, but it was my pic the one in the post above. lol.