• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New jaeger lecoultre master control from ZF Ready

D

d4m.test

Can anyone tell what the movement is? It says 23J on every site except Puretime which says Miyota 9015

Is it 21600 or 28800

throwawayname

Horology Curious
13/2/18
I ordered one hopefully will arrive in 10 days.cant wait

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone arac?l???yla gönderildi

Any update on this? Looking forward to it.

Also I msged toro bravo and he said it was 21600 vph but the other sites list Miyota 9015 which is 28800

Reactions: Korder.

jholmeson

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/2/17
I got the ZF one from PureTime. It took a loooooong time for them to source it which is never a good sign (speculating that one or more failed their internal QC or there's not a big supply of these), when it arrived the movement was "slipping" when I turned the crown to set the time and after wearing it for a while the watch would stop. It's gone back to China for repair.

The timegrapher QC pic they sent me showed the movement running at 28800 and it was advertised as a Miyota 9015. I'm not knowledgable enough to ID the movements by sight, but it seems similar to the other Miyota movements I have.

Tells: The sides are shiny, not brushed. The hyphen spacing is off, dial looks like "Jaeger -le Coultre".

It's a nice looking watch though, I'm a sucker for a sector dial. Does a really nice job of getting the brushed steel texture in the center of the dial. Looking forward to getting it back from China and putting it on a decent strap.

Reactions: JLCgeo

Slowlex

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
24/7/13
I got the ZF one from PureTime. It took a loooooong time for them to source it which is never a good sign (speculating that one or more failed their internal QC or there's not a big supply of these), when it arrived the movement was "slipping" when I turned the crown to set the time and after wearing it for a while the watch would stop. It's gone back to China for repair.

The timegrapher QC pic they sent me showed the movement running at 28800 and it was advertised as a Miyota 9015. I'm not knowledgable enough to ID the movements by sight, but it seems similar to the other Miyota movements I have.

Tells: The sides are shiny, not brushed. The hyphen spacing is off, dial looks like "Jaeger -le Coultre".

It's a nice looking watch though, I'm a sucker for a sector dial. Does a really nice job of getting the brushed steel texture in the center of the dial. Looking forward to getting it back from China and putting it on a decent strap.

Pics?

Chris.

watchfreek

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
1/5/12
USA
I would also appreciate if you could post some pictures.

Here's mine with OEM strap. It's really nice and gen looking. Unfortunately power reserve stuck at 40 and doesn't move even when the watch is completely stopped and not in use.
Anyone else having the same issue?
s6rd5e.jpg