• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Does it exist? JLC Master Ultrathin Perpetual

jeanpetit

Horology Curious
6/1/17
Hello guys,
I've looked around a couple TDs with no success. Does a rep of this watch exist ?
I was about to pull the trigger on the réserve de marche, but this one looks really good in my opinion.

Sorry if this isn't the right section !

mickeas

Horology Curious
16/3/17
The Dr. Strange's watch... Looking for that one too.
0b0df2f05800ba5dc854ac74ee49f6c5.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

GG2016

Known Member
17/12/16
It think it doesnt exist, probably because the movement is too complicated.:indeed::bounce:But I also want one :bb:

y1ru

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/16
Doubt rep makers will go through all that work for the complications for us sadly

chen95

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/4/17
Perpetual calendar are wayy too expensive. Chinese movement only have a couple models with perpetual calendar and they arent massively produced. Theyre only in a few seagull watches. The st9150 and st2590 I believe. And theyre both well over 10000$

Sent from the RWI App

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
hope some makers try this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am with you on this one! But hopefully if someone is gonna make this, it comes with completely working calendar function, not for decorative purposes only LOL

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

Reactions: vcappp

bumtreq

Looking Around
11/10/18
Bump!

Sorry to bring this thread back to life, however, I was hoping that maybe one of these is in the works? I've been holding off pulling the trigger on the Ultra Moon ZF rep, hoping that this will soon be in production.

Reactions: vcappp