• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLC Navy Seals Diver Pics: share 'em here!

Steste

12/5/18
2573tr7.jpg

McTat

12/2/17
IOW UK
Mine arrived today, nice deal on m2m, had a little ding on the side which put a few off, was very small compared to the photos, delighted, been waiting a long time for one
c66d2f7aa9263a40abe373d09ddfbd61.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp and Taz71

Genera74

29/12/14
Reviving an old thread.

How big does the jlc diver wear on the wrist? I have a small wrist and I thought I can get away with the 40mm submariner. 42mm is really hitting my limit and wonder if this watch wears *substantially* bigger than the submariner?

Any advice is appreciated! thanks

McTat

12/2/17
IOW UK
Reviving an old thread.

How big does the jlc diver wear on the wrist? I have a small wrist and I thought I can get away with the 40mm submariner. 42mm is really hitting my limit and wonder if this watch wears *substantially* bigger than the submariner?

Any advice is appreciated! thanks

It doesn't wear as big as you would think, I like a decent size watch, for me the JLC is in the middle between small (subs etc) and big (PAM616) though for your question the JLC does wear bigger than a sub but not huge

If one comes up or you're thinking of buying from a TD you should go for it, it's by far my favourite watch (They seem to hold their value and sell quick if you decide it's not for you)
Good luck!!

Reactions: stoyania and vcappp

McTat

12/2/17
IOW UK
I’ll be looking out for that I live in West Wittering :)

Sent from the RWI App

Just across the water then!!!

I should have used our close location when I tried to get your Blancpain !!!!
I managed to get one, amazing very impressed though I'd like to find a leather strap but nothing seems to suit

Reactions: Seamusflood

Genera74

29/12/14
It doesn't wear as big as you would think, I like a decent size watch, for me the JLC is in the middle between small (subs etc) and big (PAM616) though for your question the JLC does wear bigger than a sub but not huge

If one comes up or you're thinking of buying from a TD you should go for it, it's by far my favourite watch (They seem to hold their value and sell quick if you decide it's not for you)
Good luck!!

Thanks! this seems to do the job for me! think going to pull the trigger.

stoyania

15/4/16
Some of the straps are lovely. Where could I buy them?

my rep strap (the leather, not rubber one) did not last long.
i realy enjoy wearing the watch ...What are the recommended options for an aftermarket replacement (apart from asking the TD for the rubber rep strap)?

IndigoJones

Horology Curious
9/8/19
the gorgeous pics in here persuaded me to order one also, I am a JLC fan (have a gen Memovox) but this NSD is exquisite. Have ordered via Mary.
I have found the pics useful for strap options also, mine will come with the rubber articulated strap, but will get a Nato or 2 as they look pretty nice on that also.
Thanks for sharing all.

Last edited:

Dukemoreau

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/3/19
IndigoJones if you don’t want the rubber bracelet I’d purchase it from you(or anyone else who happens to have one they’d let go)

IndigoJones

Horology Curious
9/8/19
Hi all, I have the watch and will post pics over the weekend. It is lovely. A quick question, how to remove and replace the strap ? I searched and only found reference to a "fork" tool mentioned in the manual and supplied with the original. Do I need that, or how do I remove the articulated rubber and replace with another ?

Duke, I will let you know if I decide to sell it, am just trying a couple of straps i have.
Thanks all :)