• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLC Navy Seals Diver Pics: share 'em here!

inkyz

Horology Curious
13/6/12
Tribute JLC NSD on AliExpress
2bc88df38059988f9e35c1abd120d96f.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
Guys, i cant set the time, i cant extract the crown completely, i can only adjust the date, anyone to explain how to extract the crown? I rotated the steel crown guard and unscrewed the crown, however, i cant pull the crown further than the date adjusting phase
Help please

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
very hard to find and over 800 usd i guess :(

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

Hi Guys, newbie here and planning to get my first Rep. Leaning towards this beauty right here. I have a couple of questions that I hope those who already own one can help me with. Been reading all the posts and am so tempted so keep posting those pics!

1. I really love both the gen Bracelet and Leather straps. Is it worth getting both? Also how easy will it be to interchange the straps myself?
2. Since this is bound to be my first rep, what are your opinions on the quality of this piece? Are they built to last and how often should I send it for servicing?
3. Any Recommended TDs for this watch that would not take advantage of a first time buyer? I've been reading the threads but what should I be looking out for during the QC and how will I know the movement's working well?

Thanks a bunch and hopefully I'll put my order in soon!

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
came today , stiff winding ,strap seems will not stand long before deteriorating . Other than that happy :)

IMG_2504ec80e4d309314dfa.jpg

Steste

12/5/18
I see that Noob make the latest version of this, has anyone bought it from PF-818? Are there any old versions to avoid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought it now from the same TD - any issues with yours ?
thanks