• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IWC IW3536 Rubber Strap

Chrononaut92

Horology Curious
13/5/21
Hello RWI members, newbie here. I've been searching around quite a bit, and cannot find an answer to my question, or even a thread closely related. If there is one, I apologize in advance, if you could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

I recently got into the rep world, by being introduced to an AR Rolex Super Jubilee by a member here. The quality was outstanding. It's really put me on to the idea of getting rep straps for my gen watches, which brings me to this post.

I have a gen IWC IW3536-02 (Stainless Steel) and I would really like to get a rubber strap for it. The gen ones, outside of being impossible to find, are crazy expensive. Does anyone know of a rep option that would work? From the part numbers I've gathered, the IW3536 didn't come with a rubber strap option, but the strap for the IW3548 appears to fit. The part number for that strap is IWA 15761 or IWA 15761XL. I've not been able to find the part number for the buckle unfortunately either.

Appreciate any help!

Chrononaut92

Horology Curious
13/5/21
For anyone curious, I just ordered this strap, and will keep you updated. Some of the reviews state that it did not fit their Aquatimers. With my GST 3536-02 being a bit older, I'm hopeful that's not the case for me.

Chrononaut92

Horology Curious
13/5/21
Update: This strap does not even remotely fit the IW3536-02. If anyone else has any suggestions, I'd really appreciate it!