• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Top gun ceramic chronograph factories...which one

CDRSEABEE

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/5/21
I'm looking at the Top gun ceramic models. I see ZF, BP and V6 make a version.

I think the ZF and the V6 look better. The chronograph on the V6 seems to count one minute at a time while the ZF jumps two minutes every time the chronograph second hand completes a minute. I saw this on Trustytime.io videos.

Does the ZF still have this flaw. Does anyone have a V6 version they would like to comment on?

Any other considerations I should be looking for?

Thanks

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
I'm looking at the Top gun ceramic models. I see ZF, BP and V6 make a version.

I think the ZF and the V6 look better. The chronograph on the V6 seems to count one minute at a time while the ZF jumps two minutes every time the chronograph second hand completes a minute. I saw this on Trustytime.io videos.

Does the ZF still have this flaw. Does anyone have a V6 version they would like to comment on?

Any other considerations I should be looking for?

Thanks
First of all, I would suggest that you contact a TD and check which versions are currently available, cause this might turn out to be a pointless discussion.

Also, if you pay so much attention to how the chrono works on each version, please note that using the chrono on these reps is rather not recommended.

Wysłane z mojego motorola edge przy użyciu Tapatalka

CDRSEABEE

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/5/21
I am aware that V6/xf is not working currently. I want a Zenith A20 from them also..

Don't play with the chronograph much but like to know that it works properly.

Why can't ZF make one that works correctly? It's obviously possible.