• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IWC Portuguese Automatic 40

keisuke_z

Renowned Member
22/1/13
Bumping this post as I'm also curious! The IW358304 caught my eye so wondering if anyone's purchased this already?

Reactions: CarmeloAnthony

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
Talk about incredible timing! Now for the TDs to get pricing up.. I’ll definitely be ordering one of these!

So I asked Eric at Geektime and he said ZF denies making this model. Now either Trusty has the wrong info or Eric was told the wrong info. Someone is wrong lol.

trombone

Certified
26/3/06
So I asked Eric at Geektime and he said ZF denies making this model. Now either Trusty has the wrong info or Eric was told the wrong info. Someone is wrong lol.

I would be very surprised, if Trusty mixed up the factory????
Maybe Eric is not up to date.

keisuke_z

Renowned Member
22/1/13

Interesting... I emailed Andrew at Trusty about it and he said he was waiting for pricing from the factory. Fingers crossed!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
Interesting... I emailed Andrew at Trusty about it and he said he was waiting for pricing from the factory. Fingers crossed!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Im sure Eric received incorrect information. Please let me know if he gets back to you with pricing! Im hoping its under $400 since its not complicated.

Reactions: keisuke_z