• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Aquatimer Automatic IW329004 V6F

BlakeMcJake

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/20
Just got this Aquatimer in from InTime. Absolutely floored by it. Been considering picking it up gen for a while but wasn’t sure if it would be too big after extended wear. This rep is so solid that I’m not sure about going gen anymore! Even the ratcheting bezel is functional. There’s a little play in it if you wiggle it straight up but not enough that I mind.

Reactions: pippo

/usr

25/8/20
Great pictures ! Thx
Looks so close the orig ...
Who was the shipper ?

Envoyé de mon SM-G950F en utilisant Tapatalk

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
I have the same watch and I call it a super rep. Found only one flaw: the inner hands tube is silver/bronce on gen.

Edit: I just see, your inner tube is silver. My tube is black colored. I think it depends on the accuracy of the builder who is painting the hands.

Gesendet von iPhone 11 Pro mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: BlakeMcJake

BlakeMcJake

10/11/20
Great pictures ! Thx
Looks so close the orig ...
Who was the shipper ?

Got this one from InTime.
https://www.intime05.co

It feels like it too. Really sturdy and Miyota movement seems great so far (not loud like some of the complaints I’ve seen)

Reactions: /usr

/usr

25/8/20
Got this one from InTime.
https://www.intime05.co

It feels like it too. Really sturdy and Miyota movement seems great so far (not loud like some of the complaints I’ve seen)
I know this one but I guess they use DHL as shipper.
These are a bit picky with the customs.
I bought my portuguese through sead (td) from uk. Zf quality and really good looking.

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
Intime may use DHL for shipping, but be sure the way they choose and ship is no problem. They are experienced a lot of years and they know what they do.

/usr

25/8/20
Ich bin sicher, daB du hast recht

BlakeMcJake

10/11/20
I know this one but I guess they use DHL as shipper.
These are a bit picky with the customs.
I bought my portuguese through sead (td) from uk. Zf quality and really good looking.

Not sure what they do for other countries but mine came in US Postal Service once it hit the states.

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
BlakeMcJake How does the rep compare to gen in terms of color? There are so few real life pictures of the rep which prevented me to pull the trigger. So, what would you say about color accuracy? Cheers.

BlakeMcJake

10/11/20
BlakeMcJake How does the rep compare to gen in terms of color? There are so few real life pictures of the rep which prevented me to pull the trigger. So, what would you say about color accuracy? Cheers.

Unfortunately I don’t have gen on hand for side by side but from what I remember it’s pretty much the same.

ShimaRoosman

Known Member
16/6/17
how is the rep strap in comparison to the genuine thing? the watch looks pretty good, just wondering if you could tell it was fake based on the strap/feel of the strap

ShimaRoosman

Known Member
16/6/17
I have the same watch and I call it a super rep. Found only one flaw: the inner hands tube is silver/bronce on gen.

Edit: I just see, your inner tube is silver. My tube is black colored. I think it depends on the accuracy of the builder who is painting the hands.

how is the date wheel font compared to gen?

Naths63

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/5/20
Was looking at the black faced model, on a bracelet, and it shows 44mm diameter?...can anyone confirm IWC made a 44 or are they all 42mm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naths63

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/5/20
040ac27ecea0b5ccf008dcdc33caa53c.jpg

d722dd82563e9f245ac083884c27031f.jpg

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
how is the date wheel font compared to gen?

Send me the gen watch and I'll compare each cypher font day by day...

Boys, we are talking about 2.5 millimeter height cyphers. Nobody can tell any difference without a magnifying glass. 1 meter away they are the same, because you can't see which date it shows. Come back to earth, this is a rep watch and it is a perfect rep.

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
Was looking at the black faced model, on a bracelet, and it shows 44mm diameter?...can anyone confirm IWC made a 44 or are they all 42mm?

They are all 44mm. It is an aquatimer, not a little boys watch.

Reactions: thenut

Naths63

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/5/20
They are all 44mm. It is an aquatimer, not a little boys watch.

That’s why I’m asking I if they are 44mm as on the IWC site they quote 42mm

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
Ah, it's not the chrono, but the simple automatic. Buy a chrono, I think the rep factories simply build all new aquatimer with 44mm case.